What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

I finished wrapping the gold accent on the hump to complete the rear of the Busa. I also wrapped the chrome swoosh thingy and replaced the gold vent access with another carbon bit on the side fairing but no pic yet.

20240217_094735.jpg

20240217_094739.jpg

20240217_094726.jpg

Got the right side fairing swoosh wrapped and carbon fiber install today. I noticed my coolant reservoir was empty so I filled it up, had to look in the manually because I couldn't find any H/L marks. Who is the idiot that designed the level check on the Busa's coolant reservoir?? Probably the same person that designed the kickstand and still has a job. Tomorrow is supposed to be near 60 degrees and I have the day off so yeah, I will get the busa in day light tomorrow.
20240219_192203.jpg

20240219_192216.jpg

Got the right side fairing swoosh wrapped and carbon fiber install today. I noticed my coolant reservoir was empty so I filled it up, had to look in the manually because I couldn't find any H/L marks. Who is the idiot that designed the level check on the Busa's coolant reservoir?? Probably the same person that designed the kickstand and still has a job. Tomorrow is supposed to be near 60 degrees and I have the day off so yeah, I will get the busa in day light tomorrow.
View attachment 1678863

View attachment 1678864
I'm surprised the gen 3 doesn't have the H/L marks in the same spot as the gen 2....

Where does the gen2 have them? The gen3 has a cutout on the inside by the fork leg, IMO it's stupid, if you have the fairing off you will never see them.
Same place for the Gen 2.....it's a pain to see it but I shine a flash light through the fairing illuminating it which makes it easier to see the level...

Suzuki sure wasn't thinking there....

Missed the left side in my previous post…
Edit: fixed it.
This post might be deleted.

Last edited:
Back