What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Just added a Puig windscreen.. Once I find the other part of that dang plastic fastner (First pic lol) that fell somewhere inside the bike I'll test it out.

20230311_130154.jpg

20230311_122059.jpg

Wow, that was a grind of a day!
I installed my eSystem Scottoiler to my gen3.
Rather than have the controller hanging off the handlebars or similar I cut it onto the fairing piece on the left side and it looks and works nicely.
I used a scorpion dispenser which mounted a doddle.
I put the oil tank against the top edge of the right side passenger peg mount because I got loads of space / clearance from the swing arm. The left side would have put me right up close to the arm/chain on the side.
The oil pipe heads up from the resovoir, round the front of the shock and down to the scorpion.
Guess what, it’s worked out well.

Project 2 was adding my bike cameras back and front with the controller nicely hidden in the tail piece. Never pretty, but a sensible precaution on uk roads. Has a neat little button to capture and lock snapshots/sound as well as turning it off ;-)

I’ll order a new, spare fairing piece so that I can return it all to standard ;-)

Project 2 was adding my bike cameras back and front with the controller nicely hidden in the tail piece. Never pretty, but a sensible precaution on uk roads. Has a neat little button to capture and lock snapshots/sound as well as turning it off ;-)

@SteveSmith
Interested to see how you install this and blend the camera lens into the bike....

DSC02399.JPG

Back