What after market exhaust system are you running?

Two Brothers black series carbon full system...just installed yesterday with a BMC filter and TBR Juice Box Pro. Can't wait to hear her! :laugh:

Post up some pics!

I wish people could post up more vids or audio clips. I've never heard half of these exhaust before.

My R77 Setup
P1010063.jpg

OP I'm getting a Ti-Force, that's why I didn't post. I might as well have some fun too :laugh:

Hey, I've always had the short meg Ez, but that AH is pretty sexy too. :laugh:

Hey, if it has a date on it, check the video. Should be about four years old :poke:

I was running a ShortMeg until over the winter and changed over to a TiWinder.

image-2440831120.jpg

Ive got t-force titanium on both the 07-08 single on the 07 dual on the08 ,must admit they sound awsome but the titanium is very light an prone to dents,you know it stinks when you put your trust an money into a company to do work on your ride and it comes back to you with that beautiful ti-force with its insides all dented ,their responce ,we did not do that,even though that job required the removal of the exhaust, nobody knows their bike like the owner.You know ide like too give their name but just incase i have to go back,got a lotta money invested,dont want any sabotage,you know how some people are espeicially when they wont even admit to making a mistake.Buy the way that was not all the service they gave me theres a lttle list,some people.

YSI408 said:
Your bike looks good man..

Thanks. Got it put on the dyno today and made some pretty good power for as humid as it was here.

Back