What after market exhaust system are you running?

RX1Jim

Registered
I have an 09 Busa which is completely stock. I want to start installing some mods and want to start with the exhaust system. I wanted to install a Ti Force full system with dual exhaust cans. Unfortunately they system I wanted, dual 380 mm long carbon fiber cans, is no longer made. (Dam those carbon fiber cans would have looked great on the 09 black busa!!) I am know thinking of installing the Ti Force full system with the dual 380 mm long stainless steel cans.

I have a Ti Force system on my 00 Busa, it looks and sounds great, great quality.

Any opinions on the dual Ti Force system on an 09 Busa?

I am going to have to either reflash the ECU for this exhaust or install a Power Commande PCV unit. What is preferable?

Any other mods such as a K+N air filter, airbox mod or PAIR block off recommended?

Thanks!!!!

Jim

ti force is a sweet exhaust..i dont think theres a airbox mode for the gen2,pair mod is a good idea,k&n or bmc its all good..

Just took off my tiforce dual system. I think one of best systems made for the hayabusa. Made good power with ecu flash. The sound it makes is awesome!!!

BigE, why did you take the TiForce dual system off your Busa? Are you installing a turbo? Thanks

BigE, why did you take the TiForce dual system off your Busa? Are you installing a turbo? Thanks

I did the gsxr tail conversion. The dual set up made the rear end look cluttered.

793d466f.jpg

620eb7d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing Jim, but I am going to run the first year stock and when it's over start adding mods off my wish list. It is just to quite now.

The Tiforce is a fantastic system and one of the only few full dual systems for the gen 2. After a dyno tune makes good gains. Pick up the SS ones as thats the only choice available now a days.

I went with the Brock's AH. Added a PCV and a BMC filter. It depends on which look you like too. Personally I can't stand the dual cans. I had an '05 with a full Ti-Force Titanium on it and loved it. With the Gen II I decided I wanted a shortie and fell in love with the Brock's. Best decision I have made by far. Sounds sick at all RPM's! Good luck with whatever you decide. Youtube some videos of other Gen II's with the exhaust you want to get somewhat of an idea. It's not the greatest way to tell, but it can make a difference.

Big E said:
I've got one of those too. Just can't seem to part with it or install it. :banghead:

I am beginning to not like you:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Big E said:
Don't hate the player, hate the game. :laugh:

Here ya go.

:banghead:

Let me know if the wild hair to sell starts bothering you:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back