Ti-Force Dual's??

dr.nick

Registered
Hi,I'm checking out all exhaust systems,Ti-Force has a full Ti exhaust that has a "Crossover" mid pipe with Dual Ti cans
wowold.gif
has anyone installed this on there "08" Busa?THX

I've got them with the short carbon cans. What are you wanting to know about?
Hi,it seems that this exhaust isn't that popular,maybe because of price?,just wanted to know are you using stock map with o2 sensor,or using
PC3 usb with map,I already purchased the slip-ons with 380mm cans and 60mm
outlets...they don't have an exact map for the slip-ons,so I'm using the
two brothers slip-on map....later on I might get the header's which I can install with the slip-on muffler's I just purchased,just the removal of stock mufflers was a weight savings of 26lbs
wowold.gif
stock muffs wght.33lbs
Ti-force slip-ons wght.7lbs
laugh.gif

I had already changed the air filter when I installed the pipes. It ran great without a powercommander, but I put one on anyway. I'm running their map, no o2 senors and the bike seems to have more seat of the pants torque. No dyno, so I can't say anything towards hp. Love the sound and looks and yes, they are pricey. Only thing is the bike don't fire as fast. Before it seemed to fire straight off, but now turns a few rounds before it hitting. No real big deal, just something that happened.

I had already changed the air filter when I installed the pipes. It ran great without a powercommander, but I put one on anyway. I'm running their map, no o2 senors and the bike seems to have more seat of the pants torque. No dyno, so I can't say anything towards hp. Love the sound and looks and yes, they are pricey. Only thing is the bike don't fire as fast. Before it seemed to fire straight off, but now turns a few rounds before it hitting. No real big deal, just something that happened.
bmwbutch,you got the complete system correct?...and you loaded a Generic map from powercommander's website?...is there a map for Ti-Force slip-ons
on there website?? THX

I've got the TiForce 4-2-1-2 system in carbon fiber on mine, and I'm also running a PCIII and a Pipercross Race Filter. I've got a custom map on mine as it has been Dyno tuned. After all was said and done, mine came out to 191hp and 111 ft/lbs of torque. The sound is excellent also.

Back