Ti Force exhaust system on a Gen 2

RX1Jim

Registered
I am looking at buying a TiForce 4-2-1-2 exhaust for my 09 Gen 2. I like the balanced look of the dual exhaust. My Gen 2 is black so I am looking a the system with the dual 380 mm long carbon fiber canisters.

At the same time I am going to eliminate the PAIR valve, add a power commander V and add a K+N air filter.

Anyone have experience with this TiForce exhaust?? Thanks!!

had a ti-force hi mount on my 03 pumpkin. if you go titanium, the system is stupid light. the welds are absolutely beautiful, almost artistic. their entire product is very well made. fit well, and sounded amazing. subtle and calm at cruise and very aggressive at full throttle/high rpm runs. will get anyone's attention within earshot - absolutely loved it.

Looking to do the same on my silver 09 looked at tiforce just getting the cash together to do all at once with dyno tune :thumbsup: need to find some one to flash the ecu

Last edited:
I have a TiForce stainless steel system on my Gen. 1. I agree with you, the welds are absolutely beautiful. I believe they are all hand welded which makes me even more impressed with the welds. They do make a top quality product. I like the look of the shorter canisters. Waiting on a price from Orient express on the package deal. I will look into reflashing the ECU rather that the power commander. Thanks!!

i have the single exit ti carbon system. i like it. btw the 380mm is the short silencer.

I ordered the full dual system with carbon cans in April 2010 They are excellent quality and fit perfectly. I have received tons of compliments on the sound. I also have a PCV, and K&N filter

IMG00277.jpg

I have the dual 480 mm carbon cans, sound Great and quiet, flash you ecu and save the cost of the pcv because YOU DON'T NEED IT!

I ordered the full dual system with carbon cans in April 2010 They are excellent quality and fit perfectly. I have received tons of compliments on the sound. I also have a PCV, and K&N filter

how is the system for changin oil? any clearance issues with the oil filter removal?

There is an issue when changing the oil filter. You have to take the oil cooler line off the engine on the right side to remove the filter. The oil drain plug is unobstructed.

I ws given some bad news today, I was told the carbon fiber canisters are no longer available from Ti Force. Seems odd since the carbon fiber canisters looked like they were popular. The TiForce website still has them listed. Anyone know for sure?? Thanks!!!

I ws given some bad news today, I was told the carbon fiber canisters are no longer available from Ti Force. Seems odd since the carbon fiber canisters looked like they were popular. The TiForce website still has them listed. Anyone know for sure?? Thanks!!!

If you can't get the Ti Force, these are just as good, I want them!

1810-1532-akrapovic-racing-line-full-exhaust-with-dual-hexagonal-canister.jpg

That looks like a very nice system as well. How is the quality of the Akropovic exhaust systems?

The ones I've seen are excellent, and no one will argue that. The one pictured is $1850 and they all make good power gains.

I would have bought the Akras' but they were 2x the price
- Hayabusa-Akrapovic[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no issues at all pulling out the oil filter without moving the lines?? I have the Full Ti system with single 380 can. You can change oil simply by removing plastic as normal and the drain plug is wide open. As stated, the oil fiilter will fit in there and does not require the removal of the lines as stated.

Power...and sound are great...fit/finsh and weight is AWESOME and BTW you can still order them "Carbon" cans...

M

I have no issues at all pulling out the oil filter without moving the lines?? I have the Full Ti system with single 380 can. You can change oil simply by removing plastic as normal and the drain plug is wide open. As stated, the oil fiilter will fit in there and does not require the removal of the lines as stated.

Power...and sound are great...fit/finsh and weight is AWESOME and BTW you can still order them "Carbon" cans...

M

I have the full system with dual carbon fibre cans, your full system with single can may be different.

I have the V&H 4-2-2 stainless header and yosh slip on. It is alot lighter than the stock with cats. if not worried about losing every last pound, it is alot cheaper way to go. the header is $450. and fits any slip on.

Great info. folks, thank you very much!!

Ok, maybe my dealer meant he was out of the carbon fiber cans, I'll shop around.

I am going to go with a stainless steel 4-2-1-2 system. I don't need to spend the extra money for the titanium. If I was concerned about losing more weight the best way would be for me to go on a diet!! Healthier and cheaper!!

I really want the Ti Force dual carbon can system.

What do you guys think of going with the 380 mm long canisters rather than the 480 mm long cans?? I like to more compact look of the 380 mm cans.

Back