Ti Force exhaust system on a Gen 2

Great info. folks, thank you very much!!

Ok, maybe my dealer meant he was out of the carbon fiber cans, I'll shop around.

I am going to go with a stainless steel 4-2-1-2 system. I don't need to spend the extra money for the titanium. If I was concerned about losing more weight the best way would be for me to go on a diet!! Healthier and cheaper!!

I really want the Ti Force dual carbon can system.

What do you guys think of going with the 380 mm long canisters rather than the 480 mm long cans?? I like to more compact look of the 380 mm cans.

I like the look of the 380 mm cans but opted for the 480 mm because of the decibel difference. The 480 mm are deep and quiet, 3db louder than stock.

For the 2nd Gens. Was there a 4-2-1-2 stainless steel full system made from Ti Force? Or were the headers made from titanium only?

I have the Ti 4-2-1 stainless on my black Gen II & love it. BMC filter & PCIII, but you would be wise to listen whatever JohnnyCheese suggests. I got mine before the ECU kit was available, or at least to my knowledge...but I have had mine flashed since. I have pics in My Garage if you're interested.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you can't get the Ti Force, these are just as good, I want them!

Couple Questions!

Where can I get this setup I have been hunting for awhile?

How do you change the Oil filter? It looks like the right tube is going to block access.???

I have the Ti Force Stainless with Titanium 380mm Can . Mine put out great numbers and the pipe sounds Awesome !:thumbsup:

15.jpg

17.jpg

Great info. folks, thank you very much!!

Ok, maybe my dealer meant he was out of the carbon fiber cans, I'll shop around.

I am going to go with a stainless steel 4-2-1-2 system. I don't need to spend the extra money for the titanium. If I was concerned about losing more weight the best way would be for me to go on a diet!! Healthier and cheaper!!

I really want the Ti Force dual carbon can system.

What do you guys think of going with the 380 mm long canisters rather than the 480 mm long cans?? I like to more compact look of the 380 mm cans.

You guys interested in Ti Force pipes get your best price from Orient, or whoever, and PM me . . .:whistle:

Sure wish they made a dual setup with the 380mm cans for Gen 1. Wonder hard it would be to adapt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back