Bah!  I can't decide on a exhaust!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, well here's the deal. I have came to the conclusion that I want a full dual exhaust system. That leaves me pointed at the Ti-Force or the Akrapovic. But here's the thing. With the 20% Ebay deal going on right now the R-77 carbon full system can be had for quite a steal. Probably about half the price of the Ti-Force. So I am VERY tempted.

I could get the R-77 now, but the more expensive duals would have to wait. I do like the R-77's I love the way it looks so don't get me wrong, I was originally going to go with this pipe or an alien head. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to keep the dual exhaust look.

So what should I do? By cheaper now, or wait and get the one's I truly want?

I'm selling my black brocks...I have 3 people on the waiting list but havent heard from any of them check it out in the for sale section.

What Ebay deal are you guys referring to?
rock.gif

You can buy my 2 bros slip-ins from me.
firedevil.gif
That will make purchasing the ever so LOVELY carbon Ti dual
drools.gif
that much easier.

I got my R77 full carbon from my dealer for a real steel of 725.00!!! Never looked back and I love the sound and the look.

I've got the TiForce 4-2-1-2 380mm CF System on mine and it is being dyno tuned. Check my thread to get a couple pictures and see some results from my particular session...
My TiForce thread
Maybe that will help make up your mind just a little
beerchug.gif

Back