What about CACHE?

Cache,one of the guys over at Psychobike was trying to raffle off his dragbike at one time and what he did as far as numbers went was just used his state lottery numbers for a set date and people got to pick there own numbers,it worked out pretty decent that way although he didnt get enough people to buy tickets to cover the cost of the bike,so he just refunded everyone there money.

Cache,one of the guys over at Psychobike was trying to raffle off his dragbike at one time  and what he did as far as numbers went was just used his state lottery numbers for a set date and people got to pick there own numbers,it worked out pretty decent that way although he didnt get enough people to buy tickets to cover the cost of the bike,so he just refunded everyone there money.
sounds like a mess to me....
tounge.gif

for those that follow this thing........

1) I have started a big raffle... check it out!

2) I found the bike I am going to get... it belongs to a fellow dragbiker, he brought it to the track yesterday...
2002, blue/black, Brock's Performance shop installed shift light, full clutch mods, streetsmart system... just over 9,000 miles(almost exactly as many as mine had), aaaannndddd it is beautiful! $6k. going to put down payment on it this week so he can hold it till I get the rest of the cache......

for those that follow this thing........

1) I have started a big raffle... check it out!

2) I found the bike I am going to get... it belongs to a fellow dragbiker, he brought it to the track yesterday...
2002, blue/black, Brock's Performance shop installed shift light, full clutch mods, streetsmart system... just over 9,000 miles(almost exactly as many as mine had), aaaannndddd it is beautiful! $6k. going to put down payment on it this week so he can hold it till I get the rest of the cache......
...going to go check out the raffle page now mate!!
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:red'>** EDITED **</span>

just got a call from the seller.... day after I asked him to hold it for me, another racer in our group walked up to him with cash... ... SELLER told the cash guy I get first dibs.

thats class. <--- seller.

<span style='color:red'>** EDITED FOR MY bad explanation.. very busy at work today sorry.
biggrin.gif
**</span>

just got a call from the seller.... day after I asked him to hold it for me, another racer in our group walked up to him with cash... said I get first dibs.

thats class.
He should have at least let you know what was going on and given you a deadline....even if only 24 hours. I am sure you would have been easy to contact. Do people ever try to do the right thing?

<span style='color:red'>** EDITED **</span>

just got a call from the seller.... day after I asked him to hold it for me, another racer in our group walked up to him with cash... ...   SELLER told the cash guy I get first dibs.

thats class. <--- seller.

<span style='color:red'>**  EDITED FOR MY bad explanation.. very busy at work today sorry.
biggrin.gif
**</span>
edited for your enjoyment.

wink.gif

What's not looking good---not enough Cache yet----Maybe not that bike--the guy was going hold for ya?? We are here for ya--how much are we up to in Bucks now??
blush.gif

how much are we up to in Bucks now?? [/QUOTE]

...yup I'd like to know that too
smile.gif

Back