Rubbersidedown has been contained

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
laugh.gif
I couldnt agree more!! "contained" "intervention" LOL good stuff! Just lay back and feeeeel da lub unkle rubba! Karma is a good things sometimes aint it???
smile.gif

sounds good to me...take a break Andy, and go outside n wrestle sum moose or somethin'...take care and we'll see ya again soon.
wink.gif

sounds good to me...take a break Andy, and go outside n wrestle sum moose or somethin'...take care and we'll see ya again soon.
wink.gif
NO NO NO!! BAAAAD IDEA! Leave the Moose alone!! I didn't do nuffin  really... I promise!!! iT was CAP'N I saw him do it!!! I tried to stop him but he beat me down and stole my cookies!!!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155851470 -->

it rubs the lotion on it's skin annnnd...

BITES THE CAPTAIN!

L8R, Buffalo Bill.
laugh.gif

Sometimes, ya just have to wrestle a guy to the ground and MAKE him believe you love him! Stick a knee in his back or whatever. The guise of extreme pain could . . .

Hey! Waitaminnit! Maybe he LIKES the abuse! Let him have it, people!

Much lovin to ya, Rubb!

--Wag--

Andy... as the cap said...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>BITE HIM!!!!</table></marquee></span>

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155858891 -->

well he helped me so i am ging to help him

Well as we sit here tonight i have to buy more ciggarettes and i have a case of guiness next to me so for those deciding to tell him to fug off you guys can shoosh and for the biting other people you guys stay in the closet cause we dont need to offend any of the broke back mountain kind of people..

As for anyone else who has great opinions of me thanks

well  he helped me so i am ging to help him

Well as we sit here tonight i have to buy more ciggarettes  and i have a case of guiness next to me so  for those deciding to tell him to fug off  you guys can  shoosh    and for the biting other people you guys stay in the closet cause we dont need to offend any of the broke back mountain kind of people..  

As for anyone else who has great opinions of me  thanks
to you Chris... You too are referred to my above post...
biggrin.gif

Back