Rubbersidedown has been contained

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
If you ever wanted say something to Andy and get away with the last word, now is the time.... Because he kept putting his big mouth in the way of all of the attempts to help the guy out I removed his posting privelidges. He can still see the board but he cannot post...... I told him last night I was tired of him derailing my efforts to help him a little with his financial situation.  So, Andy to you I say

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Bite Me</span></span>

laugh.gif

YEAH, BITE HIM!!!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
wow.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Ouch !</span>

He's not gonna like this one bit !

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
laugh.gif

We still love ya RSD! That is why we are doing this. I am sure you will be back posting in the future.

My brother take it easy and enjoy life! Looking forward to your return in good health......

It's finally good for the ol' bastid to finally get what's coming to him...
biggrin.gif
But guess what? When Rubbah finally gets his rights returned to him.... it's gonna be trouble!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

sad.gif
Come on now, I am heading up there in just a coupl eof weeks, lets NOT get him TOO irritated cool? I don't want to have to put on kevlar for a friendly visit.
wink.gif

He's been <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>"contained"</span> . Like he's a killer virus ....
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Every one better be on their p's and q's when he gets those rights back!
laugh.gif

Back