What about CACHE?

I'm all ready to sponsor a Shoie Helmet Raffle... All the money will be split among Andy's fund and Cache's fund
biggrin.gif

I have the old stock exhaust and a few other stock things that can be sold for the project of buying a new bike for Cache.

::BUMP::

I see lots of "I'm gonna's" and not alot of incoming cash for cache. Whazzup guys/gals....

::BUMP::

I see lots of "I'm gonna's" and not alot of incoming cash for cache.  Whazzup guys/gals....
Check for $100.00 from Hobgoblin Consulting Services, LLC is on the way. I'll chase down an appropriate sticker and send it along in a bit (not important until you actually get the bike
smile.gif
)

Carl
hobgoblin?  hehehe.....

duly noted.

c.
I've been using the name for, jeeze 20 years now but back in November I had to actually create a company for a contract I was getting so it's official. I'll write it off as advertising
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

Your money should have hit cache. I gave what I could being that I'm unemployed at the moment. I've got to count pennies for a while, but if I find out for sure if the job with Shell in Houston next week is a GO, I've got another $100 headed your way...
smile.gif
You know I couldn't forget about ya dude...
cool.gif

Your money should have hit cache. I gave what I could being that I'm unemployed at the moment. I've got to count pennies for a while, but if I find out for sure if the job with Shell in Houston next week is a GO, I've got another $100 headed your way...
smile.gif
You know I couldn't forget about ya dude...
cool.gif
Way to go mate
beerchug.gif

Back