c10's Garage is getting upgraded...!

Sandow

Registered
Even though Bryan said he likes his "rough" way of making his videos, he just upgraded his camera.
I know his channel will blow up in the future and with enough people watching he might be able to monetize his awesome videos.
Maybe we have some web developers or designers here who could make a short, cool intro/ logo for him (on you tube) . He helps all of us out all the time, so I hope we could give something back to him that way!

Thanks Bryan for your effort and help all year round.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Even though Bryan said he likes his "rough" way of making his videos, he just upgraded his camera.
I know his channel will blow up in the future and with enough people watching he might be able to monetize his awesome videos.
Maybe we have some web developers or designers here who could make a short, cool intro/ logo for him (on you tube) . He helps all of us out all the time, so I hope we could give something back to him that way!

Thanks Bryan for your effort and help all year round.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
+1
@Sandow lemme know how I can help

This is an intro I did for a video I'm working on (promise I won't show pictures of the bike). It's pretty easy but this picture is a google image and you don't want to use that, especially if you plan on getting royalties. Easy to do though, send me a picture and what you want for the title.

Maybe @captain would let you use some of his awesome storm pictures for an intro...

Back