What about CACHE?

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
No disrespect to Andy, but I know I read that Chris was losing his Busa due to a financial situation. It may be too late, but shouldn't we help him also? His contributions to this board are unmatched by any of us.

I know that he said that he will buy another one in the future, but if he has to part with his Busa prematurely, it sure looks to me like he needs some help.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123193767 -->

Yea, I was just looking for that thread to see if anything had changed....

If nothing has.....I'm in.

Let me know.

I'm in ...
smile.gif

I'l bring the stripper to this one........can't have Pacificbusa doing it again. I'm in!

What're we doing? I've got some disposable income at the moment I can throw his way.

You know I'm down but no online pay for me. Chris just send me your addy, Playa .

Bring the stripper and some of her friends to a BBQ and I bet you can raise some SERIOUS bucks from this crowd! Assuming you can get it away from the stripper, of course!

LMAO

--Wag--

laugh.gif
yeah....I think we'd raise more money that way!

Heheh...can you imagine how much money people would pay to NOT see me strip?
laugh.gif

"Alright....$500 bucks or I take off my pants!"

laugh.gif

You know if we had members that would just contribute something to the site then situations like this would /could be taken care of without putting on the rally caps...There are so many that don't have a spinning bar...I've got tons of info from this site and don't mind supporting it...If Chris needs my support then I'm in also...

I don't know what to say.

other than -

the site couldnt get enough to get Captain a busa,

I'm not really short on cash right now, just taking my medicine for mistakes I made years ago. I thought it was over, but I been fighting to keep the Busa for a year and a half now..... I lost the battle yesterday. I handed the keys over this afternoon and watched it go away on a flatbed.

My hopes are high for a new busa in the near future. How far out, I don't know. I'd like to get one right away, but I probably can't finance another one for several months. AND on top of this, our truck is in the shop getting a new motor put in it for the tune of $3100 that I don't have!
laugh.gif

My spirits are high, and sending my wife&daugter to Arkansas at the end of this month for vacation, and to see her mother for probably the last time(lung cancer).

Good friend of mine Goldenchild is going to find out how much to buy my bike back in a few days. If its cheap enough, we'll pitch in and get her back, but I'm not counting on it. will see....

Thanks all for your support, and most of all..... be safe out there.
chris.

Cache, Keep your head up. Not sure what to say other than so many people are worried for you and your family. Been hangin' around this site for a short time but you seem to be a real stand-up guy. Wish you and family the best under these times. PM sent

Back