What a nice ride today

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, went for a nice ride today on my good looking black\grey 08 busa... Rode about 100 miles, average speed around 80 - 100mph. One time I hit 140 but couldnt get any faster, I had a 15+mph cross wind with 20+mph gusts. What a great ride though, rode from McKinney Texas to DFW airport to watch the planes, then to Fort Worth. Gotta love the Texas weather!!

Hey all, went for a nice ride today on my good looking black\grey 08 busa... Rode about 100 miles, average speed around 80 - 100mph. One time I hit 140 but couldnt get any faster, I had a 15+mph cross wind with 20+mph gusts. What a great ride though, rode from McKinney Texas to DFW airport to watch the planes, then to Fort Worth. Gotta love the Texas weather!!

Awesome, I live around that area, out to McKinney sometimes.

How do you stand the wind? I stay out of the slightest gust.

I know some say the roads in Dallas is boring, but it was nice.. Yea, the wind was tough, and I am feeling it tonight... feel like i was in a fight..haha... neck is sore mostly... ride safe buddy!!

i worked today but i am off tomorrow and i am riding, suppose to be windy and i hate wind:banghead::banghead:!!!

:beerchug:roads in dallas arent boring.... we have some good twisty roads around here.. especialy in your neck of the wood... hit me up next time u wanna go out...

Back