Got in a ride today

busaben

Registered
Actually had pretty nice weather today, mid 50's for a high.  Rode down to a nice little state park, called Sprewell Bluff, with a couple of friends and took a few pics.

Here's a pic of my riding buddies:

Here's the bikes:

Lastly, me on the left having a really bad helmet hair day!

Mid 50's would be a heat wave! nice.

If ya go with the bald look you would not have helmet hair!
biggrin.gif

At my age, I'm glad I still have a full head of hair. However, if I were to start going bald, I would definitely cut it off before I'd do the combover thing.

Allright Ben!
thumbs-up.gif
Thanx for the pics , allways nice to put the face & location to the name.

I took the pictures at an overlook of the Flint River at Sprewell Bluff state park in Georgia. It's near a middle-Georgia town called Thomaston. It got up to about 55 for the high that day.

Nice pics Ben. Wow, I figured Georgia would be warmer. My brother lives in Tampa and said it is around 80!!!!

Ben it looks like you had a good ride even if it was a little chilly. You should have gone out on Sunday it was a nice day.

jwcfbd Posted on Dec. 24 2002,9:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben it looks like you had a good ride even if it was a little chilly.  You should have gone out on Sunday it was a nice day. [/QUOTE]

Yes, it was gorgeous Sunday, but I had to do some yard-work to get the house ready for Christmas.  All the family is coming over tomorrow so we spent the day getting up leaves, cutting the grass, etc.  Sometimes I got to keep my better half happy!

Cool pics...No cold pics...You guys were trying to look cool but you really looked cold...

Thanks! I'll try to post some pics from the mountains of north georgia sometime soon. We have some of the best roads in the U.S. here. As soon as the weather lightens up a bit, I'll try to get up there and get some pics now that I have a digital camera.

Back