For those snowed in Pilots...

Cool, white lines back and ..................................

Is that a curve up ahead? Dude, one of the very few around here. Be right back, guys, gotta run this one a couple times!

DSCN0897.JPG

Holy cow!

It is another curve. Schweeeetttt............

DSCN0900.JPG

Last one.

An entrance ramp to I-185 south. Newly black topped, smooth baby!

Time for some high velocity scootin' ya'll...

Be safe, WEAR YOUR GEAR, and Merry Christmas!

JetLi, out!

DSCN0901.JPG

Tom, looks like you had a great ride today. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas. See ya in the spring for some rice krispy treats in Tellico Planes.
smile.gif

Thanks for the Xmas present. With snow, rain, snow and ice here, it was nice to look at some riding picutres taken on December 23. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics Tom. Wish I could go riding with you. My dad lives about 80 miles to the east of you. Next time I go visit him I'll take the busa and we will get together. See you at the gap!

Thanks for the Xmas present. With snow, rain, snow and ice here, it was nice to look at some riding picutres taken on December 23. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
No problem my Brudda. It was a real difficult thing for me to get up off that couch and go out riding, to bring you those pics.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics Tom. Wish I could go riding with you. My dad lives about 80 miles to the east of you. Next time I go visit him I'll take the busa and we will get together. See you at the gap!
Sounds good Hal, just let me know when you are coming this way and we will definitely go riding.
ThumbsUp.gif

Nice pics. Jet, we can sure use them in KS. I'm ready for Spring!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the pics, and i wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad to see some folks are still able to ride. Enjoy the holiday.

Thats way cool Tom, riding in December must be rough.. great pics thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs. as well..

See you in the spring my friend..
ThumbsUp.gif

Thats way cool Tom, riding in December must be rough.. great pics thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs. as well..

See you in the spring my friend..
ThumbsUp.gif
Will definitely see ya in the spring, Doyle!

Merry Christmas, Bruva!

Back