Spring Break in the Mountains

cipher5791

Registered
Hello fam,

I have been MIA for the last week due to a little vacation with the family. Our kids were out for spring break. In Augusta, GA we have a Golf tournament called the Masters that is going on. Usually some of us locals try to get away from the traffic and the local businesses catering to the golf fans. (They seem to crap on the locals who support them during the other 51 weeks.) :whistle:

We decided to head to Pigeon Forge,TN. We left Monday morning. When we got to North GA, it started to snow. When we got into Cherokee, NC, we got rerouted because hwy 441 was closed going up the mountain. That took us out of the way about 2 hours as we had to go around to I-40. We arrived to minimum snowfall to our cabin which was nice. The only bad deal was we had no internet and I had to leave the Busa at home:cussing:

We woke up to snow covering the car and ground the next morning. It was amazing. We don't really get a lot of snow were we live so the kids had a ball. So did I. The next two days were sunny and great!!!!! We hit the local strip and did some go cart riding and some shopping. On the way back, Hwy 441 had reopened, so we stopped at the top of the mountain and took some pics with the snow still on side of the road.

SD530494.JPG

SD530489.JPG

SD530499.JPG

SD530503.JPG

SD530550.JPG

SD530537.JPG

SD530571.JPG

SD530578.JPG

You're in Augusta and didn't tell me. What's wrong with you man?

Then you left and abandon me to deal with Masters traffic alone. There are :rulez:

You're in Augusta and didn't tell me. What's wrong with you man?

Then you left and abandon me to deal with Masters traffic alone. There are :rulez:

I'm home now bro. Trying to get out on my Busa at sometime today. Did you bring your with you.

Nice man looks like a good vacation. Snow is definetly fun when you see it once or twice a year but after 5 months it is time to end the cold and get the rubber back on the road.

Huh! There's that snow stuff again.

Good lookin' group, yo! Looks like you had a good time, and glad to know you made it and made it home safely.

:beerchug:

Nice pic,s! Pigion Forge is about 15 minutes from my house, and we have had some crazy wether lately, lol. If you ever bring the Busa, look me up and we'll ride a lil bit.

Back