What’s the best for street?

This Frank guy... He owns a shop called powerhouse? Someone told me that he is RCCs number one dealer. Is that true?
Hi. I bought most of my turbo parts from Frank at Powerhouse. I am having 2 XDA race shops do some work cold side is by Eric at DAS. The hot side DME is building. They are using Inconel for the header. These shops race and win so they know what they are doing.

it needs wheels now...
You have slow wheels on a fast bike...we can justify anything here, lmao
I haven't even thought of that yet...I am so pissed that I sold all my gen1 stuff. I had R1 wheels that would have looked great on here. I'll get there believe me. You know me I'm always moving forward.

For now she feels terrifying tbh. The chain on it is real bad with a noticable clunk to it, so its slow speeds only. I dont want to test out my Rcc case saver yet...Today I'm going to tear out some old wiring and clean it up. I have to fix my boost gauge too. Slowly I'll improve it. I need to order a chain, a dragy, a helmet, an airbag vest, a gear indicator, wheels, brakes, Penske Shock.... So I still have a few things left lol.

I have to put on my helibars today too.

Last edited:
Ok wiring all set. Put on the helibars. Decided I should do a shakedown run or 3. I have yet to dip deep into the rpm range, but 7k is enough to bring the front wheel up at 121mph. Things go thru your head really fast when that happens. Things like why tf can I turn my bars from side to side at this speed. Oh crap it’s in the air. Lol.

Wow. Brought it up to 182. Not bad for a quick little blast. To say it is fast is an understatement. From 100-150 is like 50-100 on a fast bike.

I haven't even thought of that yet...I am so pissed that I sold all my gen1 stuff. I had R1 wheels that would have looked great on here. I'll get there believe me. You know me I'm always moving forward.

For now she feels terrifying tbh. The chain on it is real bad with a noticable clunk to it, so its slow speeds only. I dont want to test out my Rcc case saver yet...Today I'm going to tear out some old wiring and clean it up. I have to fix my boost gauge too. Slowly I'll improve it. I need to order a chain, a dragy, a helmet, an airbag vest, a gear indicator, wheels, brakes, Penske Shock.... So I still have a few things left lol.

I have to put on my helibars today too.
Put on the Helibars. Ordered the chain, brakes and dragy. So hopefully next week I'll have the 2-6 Evil arm installed. I need to figure out a rear brake solution as well. Any ideas?

Rear brake solution.... don’t use that stupid delete spacer and keep the caliper, rotor, and get a longer brake line lol

If the arm doesn’t have a brake stay mount welded to it, there’s a small bracket u can buy, puts the caliper on top of the arm.

Rear brake solution.... don’t use that stupid delete spacer and keep the caliper, rotor, and get a longer brake line lol

If the arm doesn’t have a brake stay mount welded to it, there’s a small bracket u can buy, puts the caliper on top of the arm.
What is it called & who makes it?

Ok wiring all set. Put on the helibars. Decided I should do a shakedown run or 3. I have yet to dip deep into the rpm range, but 7k is enough to bring the front wheel up at 121mph. Things go thru your head really fast when that happens. Things like why tf can I turn my bars from side to side at this speed. Oh crap it’s in the air. Lol.

Wow. Brought it up to 182. Not bad for a quick little blast. To say it is fast is an understatement. From 100-150 is like 50-100 on a fast bike.
What is funny is how people don't truely understand what a VIOLENT 150mph power wheelie is like
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here u go, evil makes one

19AC1EC6-3663-460B-85CA-A907817AB44C.png

Doing little things while I wait for parts to arrive. Gonna black all the chrome stuff. Going to paint the dump pipes too with the proper paint. I like subtle things. I am not into shiny. I run from the cops every time they light me up, so I like it to not be reflective. Hahaha ironic I know.

View attachment 1657387

View attachment 1657388
Yes......VERY ironic......

Got in my dragy today. Won’t really be able to use it till spring but saved a couple bucks getting it now. I’ll be able to see if the things I do actually make the bike faster. Changed out every ounce of wiring done by the previous owner. Scary. Waiting for more parts to put the swingarm on.

AAE8BA16-F3C8-4D4D-80A8-F93D077C3D37.jpeg

I got to thinking this morning (scary I know) about "what is best for the street" honestly, what I am riding now is best for the street, it isn't the best for a drag strip or a road circuit course but it is great on the street.

I handles well, stops great, has more power than what can be used most times and is comfortable with decent fuel range...what more can one ask for when riding on the street?

Back