What’s the best for street?

A2w

Currently have an air to air inter cooler. What’s the best setup for street riding. Aggressive street riding. Air to air? Water to air? Some other form of magic?
Hi. Air to water. The Rcc cooler has a radiator in the plenum and in front of the one for the bike. Also running a tank of ice for fuel cooling. Also when in race mode I will use VP M1. For the motor I will use 2 fans Engine Ice a modded thermostat and an electric water pump as I am using a mechanical fuel pump. If you want call me 508-496-3312.

sounds like a gen1 and yes rcc water to air intercooler with half radiator heat exchanger and coolant pump is the way to go. You'll need to fire those secondary injectors properly. there are some secondary controllers for that. Microtech, etc. the dynojet multifunction hub can work with a 3 bar map sensor. Talk to Frank on your budget. This will get pricy. Engine mods are required for this setup to run on pump gas. I think you can safely run pump gas to 15 lbs. boost with rcc intercooler.

Ive starting thinking the only logical thing means an RCC Ultra with secondary cutouts....
Okay I am gonna ask......
WHY? I thought you said the bike was Air to Air?
Bike makes ~280 on pump with a air to air. sounds like a safe setup

how much have you ridden the bike? Isn't 280hp plenty....for now.
I say ride and enjoy this year and if over the winter you decide you have to want to need to, then pull the trigger

Okay I am gonna ask......
WHY? I thought you said the bike was Air to Air?
Bike makes ~280 on pump with a air to air. sounds like a safe setup

how much have you ridden the bike? Isn't 280hp plenty....for now.
I say ride and enjoy this year and if over the winter you decide you have to want to need to, then pull the trigger
This is EXACTLY my plan. I am going to have Frank look her over, check out the tunes, couple small upgrades (extended swingarm, tires, chain, etc.) and then ride her like a bastard this year. 280hp is a lot for now and I want to learn how to deal with that before I go anywhere higher. I'm just thinking ultimate goal or next year stuff. This year will be 280hp and learning to ride this bike. Been a while since I was on a fast bike, and this is a LOT faster than my old 1397. Gonna take this year to also set it up how I like my bikes. So essentially, I'll be rebuying all the stuff I sold. lol Buying a gear indicator, quickshifter, new pegs, new handlebars, new brakes, etc....

This is EXACTLY my plan. I am going to have Frank look her over, check out the tunes, couple small upgrades (extended swingarm, tires, chain, etc.) and then ride her like a bastard this year. 280hp is a lot for now and I want to learn how to deal with that before I go anywhere higher. I'm just thinking ultimate goal or next year stuff. This year will be 280hp and learning to ride this bike. Been a while since I was on a fast bike, and this is a LOT faster than my old 1397. Gonna take this year to also set it up how I like my bikes. So essentially, I'll be rebuying all the stuff I sold. lol Buying a gear indicator, quickshifter, new pegs, new handlebars, new brakes, etc....

Build Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back