What's the best spot?

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
Installing an MPS Air Shifter. Have everything done but mounting the shift cylinder and the pressure gauge. MPS sends their tank pressure gauge on their tank. The tank is mounted in the trunk which makes it Kinda hard to see how much pressure you've got with the hump on! I am curious as to where others are putting the gauge. I am eagerly awaiting seeing some pics
tounge.gif

install it in the steering stem. I think it looks best there.

I thought about the steering stem but then where do I put the tank prop rod?
E-Racer ... you're bike is  
bowdown.gif
VERY nicely done. Get busy makin me a bracket! Gotta work outta town AGAIN this week.; No time to fab one at the shop and I wanna go riding this weekend. I'll be Paypal'n ya tonite.  Haven't been on her for three weeks tearing her down to build her up. Exhaust will be in Wed so I'll be busy Thurs nite when I get back. I'll do the chrome rims in a few weeks

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118065508 -->

agreed, eracer put his in the best spot..... perfect view before takeoff....

mooses, plenty of other contraptions to hold yer tank up instead of that heavy bar.

Thanks alot brothers!!

You could put the guage in the stem hole,but I seen alot of bikes having problems with it there.The wheel is turning and the line will be close to the fender and the lines come close to heat,bad combo..But You could put the poly line in a rubber hose to protect it and just stick the prop-rod on one of the tank mounting holes,I do it this way,I put a rubber cap on the end of My prop rod(so it wont mess up the threads in the hole) because I have Chrome Hole plugs covering My stem hole..

biggrin.gif

Back