Air Shifter Kits

cache

Banned
I am in the process of putting together an air shifter bundle available to Hayabusa.org members at an extremely good price.

The first kit is going on my bike right now, taking photos as I go, will put together instructions, etc to go with the bundle.

Kit will include:
DOT air tank(silver or black)
air lines
elec over air kill switch
slave cyl
pressure gauge
support by me or an authorized installer

Kit will NOT include:
compressor
shifter button(you can use your horn button)
mounting hardware

The stuff you will need to complete the setup will cost less than $20.00 and can be bought easily, and details will be included in the instructions.

Kits will sell for $230 shipped to lower 48 states. Price will vary if buyer requests certain other parts or different cyl sizes..

***this is not a Hayabusa.org venture, just me***

thoughts, comments, concerns?
rock.gif

shifter ram = slave cyl = yes
kill box is adjustable but the current setup works perfect for several busas and 12s here..

Kit will include:
DOT air tank(silver or black)
air lines
elec over air kill switch
slave cyl
pressure gauge
support by me or an authorized installer

Kit will NOT include:
compressor
shifter button(you can use your horn button)
mounting hardware

The stuff you will need to complete the setup will cost less than $20.00 and can be bought easily, and details will be included in the instructions.

Kits will sell for $230 shipped to lower 48 states. Price will vary if buyer requests certain other parts or different cyl sizes..

***this is not a Hayabusa.org venture, just me***

thoughts, comments, concerns?
rock.gif
So a compressor can be had for less than $20? Awesome. Where can I get one?
biggrin.gif

Anyway, let's just say for the sake of argument that I wanted to use this for a purpose other than shifting. Is the slave cylinder 2 way? or 1 way? What different size cylinders are available? What are the dimensions for the air tank? Will you put one up for raffle?

what about solenoid bracket and wiring harness?
rock.gif

Back