What’s the best for street?

A well set up 1397 bike would be neck and neck against that turbo bike you have now till 130ish. After that turbo will keep that bike rolling. Big bore na motor leaves hard vs a turbo bike. Can’t wait to see what you do with this thing.
I had a pretty well built 1397 and it wouldn’t have even saw which way this turbo bike went. Lol I did hundreds of 40-180pulls with it and it never felt like this. This thing recalibrated my brain to what fast is. The torque is insane. And even this isn’t top of the line fast. But the turbo spools around 4-4500rpm and then it’s just holy poop.

I had a pretty well built 1397 and it wouldn’t have even saw which way this turbo bike went. Lol I did hundreds of 40-180pulls with it and it never felt like this. This thing recalibrated my brain to what fast is. The torque is insane. And even this isn’t top of the line fast. But the turbo spools around 4-4500rpm and then it’s just holy poop.
Scarey part is how fast your brain will recalibrate

Hi. @202mphbusa. Do you know what they use to kill the NITROUS kinase of a crash?

Safety first Michael
I'de hate to crash at 270mph and my nitrous not shut off, lmao!
I'de put a detonator in it, in case you crash, the whole thing blows up.
Get rid of the classified parts, and give it the hollywood effect.
Go out with a bang...278mph or bust!

Got good news today. Frank called. Bike passed the dyno at 325hp and 175lb ft of torque on pump gas. Finally. Planning on grabbing it this weekend. Have a new fuel system now. Lol. But the scary part is done. Made it off the dyno. I’ll post up pics and stuff when I get the bike.

Got good news today. Frank called. Bike passed the dyno at 325hp and 175lb ft of torque on pump gas. Finally. Planning on grabbing it this weekend. Have a new fuel system now. Lol. But the scary part is done. Made it off the dyno. I’ll post up pics and stuff when I get the bike.
that MCEXPRESS air/air intercooler! nice work! 325hp on pump is doing very very well. THAT intercooler is HUGE and mounted RIGHT UP FRONT with the radiator! congrats.,.... THIS IS THE BEST hayabusa AIR/AIR intercooler in the world imho.

Be frightened
Remember the car up the street is not up the street on a turbo. It's really right there

GAPS CLOSE QUICK
I’m hoping our weather holds out for a week or two so I can get a couple rides in. If not I have a million parts to put on it over the winter. I have my evil swingarm ready to go on, helibars, etc.

I’m excited to try the Healtec quickshifter not going to lie. No matter what I’m going to be gentle until I adjust to the power. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a fast bike never mind one this fast.

I'm going to keep all my questions in one place. OK How about chains? Do you use pins and safety wire or the regular way? I did my last chain myself and it held up to almost 200mph no issues. Just want to see if there is a better way for more power.

I'm going to keep all my questions in one place. OK How about chains? Do you use pins and safety wire or the regular way? I did my last chain myself and it held up to almost 200mph no issues. Just want to see if there is a better way for more power.
This EK chain had 600HP run through it once on the dyno.. and over 400HP once on the dyno(pump gas run)... Then 393HP on the dyno(more pump gas run) ..... it spent 8 hours on the dyno perfecting the part throttle stuff and doing some intense hits..... and its been rock solid for a few thousand street miles anyway. I only ever run pump gas on the street though.... so the most it ever sees is about 400HP on pump gas. I have aorund 10 pages of dyno work with allll sorts of info on the sheets. SAE/STD/ weather conditions/ air/fuel info...... its been put through the ringer. 280HP run/ 350HP run/ 393HP run/ 600HP run(I call it a 600HP run anyway.. it spun the dyuno drum over 200MPH and stopped registering at 550 but it made a full pull)... and i only adjusted this chain once after a few thousand street miles.

1667324698632.png

FullSizeRender.jpg

274726082_4671526179622836_6560894783466363933_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well she is all set ready for the winter. Lol. I have to put on my extended swingarm and new shock. After that she is going to rip. Never thought I’d have a 325hp street Hayabusa. The quickshifter is amazing. I just have to remember that it’s actually on there. I’m so used to regular shifting. It’s so quick and easy to shift. She runs great though. Couldn’t be happier with Frank and Powerhouse. Did a great job on it.

AE2C89B6-6D2A-4B13-93F4-C91428C917FD.jpeg

E74ACF92-5E0F-43DA-AA4E-C31DCCDBC78C.jpeg

EDDD7215-9A3D-4088-88B2-402A0FA89F10.jpeg

Back