Robinson output shaft support

Cncbusa

Registered
Is this a completely streetable setup? Is there issues with running this on the street or other things to consider with. Ex: special front gear, or dificulty to attach air shifter cause of clearance... etc. Thanks for any input... support!

They’re streetable. Kind of a pain to get everything aligned. If your engine is apart it’s well worth just doing a hd output shaft.

Is this a completely streetable setup? Is there issues with running this on the street or other things to consider with. Ex: special front gear, or dificulty to attach air shifter cause of clearance... etc. Thanks for any input... support!
Hi. I have one. I also have the HD out put shaft and a 20, 19 and 18 tooth

An airshifter may not fit easily after installing a bearing support. DME racing make an offset shifter that may help.

When instslling, it is easiest to leave all of the engine mounts loose, install the support, and then tighten the engine mounts. Applying a bit of antiseize on the sprocket nut where it passes through the bearing is good practice.

Be sure to tighten the sprocket nut very tight. I have seen them end up only finger tight when removing.

Back