What’s the best combo on the Gen 2 on hitting the drag strip it’s bone stock now

My question was a little misleading I think. I am setting up a QS, not an airshifter. I went back and looked at a datalog. Best I can tell it takes about 63ms before it's actually in the next gear, with no activation delay. I adjusted to 65ms kill time with a 10ms activation delay. I think that may be a good starting point.

Thanks to everyone for the advise. Sorry to the OP for the highjack.

View attachment 1660960
I would experiment. The OEM GPS is crap and I wouldn’t let it limit what you try. I don’t have experience with a QS to be able to say what is appropriate.

No problem. Hit me up on whatever you want. I do have some crude electrical diagrams of the stuff I did to my stock ECU bike that worked pretty well.
Hey how are you I was wondering if you wanted to share any of them crude electrical diagrams lol the more I read about all this stuff it makes me very curious about how smart people have gotten on the diy in the bike world

Hey how are you I was wondering if you wanted to share any of them crude electrical diagrams lol the more I read about all this stuff it makes me very curious about how smart people have gotten on the diy in the bike world
Dennis is definitely one to listen to.

I’m brand new to this and wiring my bike from scratch with a Fueltech ft600. I’m creating an installation document that I’ll share here and am using Google drawings to make wiring diagrams.

Back