How Much Nos For Gen 2 Hayabusa?

Hayabusa133

Registered
I have a gen 2 hayabusa stretched 7 inches over stock with MPS Racing 40hp Dry nos kit.

Thinking about porting and polishing the head and installing GEN 1 Hayabusa valves with APE 65lb valve springs and yoshimura stage 2 cams.

Whats the most amount of NOS I can safely run on that set up for a street strip bike?

There are to many variables, what rods and pistons? what fuel? how good of tuner do you have? how much do you want to risk breaking the motor?

I spray 80 hp with a MPS Spyder on a gen2 with stock rods, stock valves with better springs. I'm running pump gas but only 11.5:1 compression. Tuned by me. I'm going to up the compression this winter and use 100 octane next year when spraying. The biggest issue is getting the nitrous ramped in as quickly as possible without a wheelie.

I spray 80 hp with a MPS Spyder on a gen2 with stock rods, stock valves with better springs. I'm running pump gas but only 11.5:1 compression. Tuned by me. I'm going to up the compression this winter and use 100 octane next year when spraying. The biggest issue is getting the nitrous ramped in as quickly as possible without a wheelie.
How are you lowering compression

My builder put a spacer under the block. It wasn't my intent to have it, and it is coming out this winter so compression will be 13.5:1 when it is done. With stock 12.5:1 compression you can safely spray 80 hp with 100 octane and still run pump gas on motor.

Back