Went Ghetto on my new Diesel Duramax

2hip

Registered
Bought a new 2007 (sat on dealer lot for 3 yrs) Silverado Duramax with steel flatbed contractor setup...Not a contractor so sold the whole backend of the truck yesterday. Will now begin looking around for an aluminum bed platform setup..
The lighting, boxes, racks...the whole shabang...Since it is a dully rig I had to have mudflaps for the way home...I would be willing to bet that I am the only man alive with this mudflap setup...I am so special...Ain't she purtty?:laugh:

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 066.jpg

truck body post flatbed 08-10-10 014.jpg

truck body post flatbed 08-10-10 015.jpg

Are you from MS originally?

:rofl:

looks like something I would do.

I have seen that truck before..... on here I think....

Yup, i bought it in mid June and finally sold the flatbed on Craig's list...Not from Missouri...but love the state...Might be passing through there if I buy the new bed in Kentucky...

Dam the guys at the weigh station must been smiling all day :laugh:

If everyone was this resourceful they would have to close down all the inspection stations :laugh:

that is going green on the flaps minus the fuel demands...whatever works is all that maters

i dig the look and i would suggest water occasionally if needed. why splurge for flaps when you have grass? VERY original! :laugh:

I can't believe they had a NEW 2007 still sitting on the dealer lot... :eek:

They must have been giving it away with the tax they were paying on it for almost 4-years...

Back