Want to buy my contractor's flatbed setup?

2hip

Registered
Guys, just bought a 2007 Chevy Duramax...sat on dealer's lot for almost 4 years..in 2 months the new 2011 models come out. I got it for such a good price I am amazed. First tank of gas got 16 mpg which is pretty dang good for a 360 hp 1 ton. I am not in the trades so I want to get rid of everything back of the cab and start over with an aluminum flat bed....Any ideas on how much to sell this stuff for? Would it be better to just try and sell the whole bed with everything on it...like the 8x12 steel bed, bulkhead, 2-8ft boxes with top and side doors w/bins, and 2-5 ft boxes...Or should I cut off the racks and sell them seperately and the top boxes seperately? Might be driving all of the way to Pennsylvania to pick up the aluminum rig I am interested in...Could stop by your house if ur looking for a nice setup for cheap:laugh:

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 064.jpg

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 068.jpg

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 066.jpg

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 071.jpg

new truck and camper ideas 06-15-10 067.jpg

WOW!! Nice looking set-up! Pennsylania and back should just about get your Duramax broke in. (and I'm afraid for my neck o' the woods, your cheap and mine will be far, far apart...:laugh:) Congrats on the new rig! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I would say you'd probably easier sale leaving it all together so the person could just bolt up and go. Sweet looking truck though.

Modify the top aluminum bars and this could be hell of a hauler, track day support truck....

Back