New Busa Hauler on its way

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
hey guys i finally pulled the trigger on a new truck. rebates and discounts too much to pass up. so here are the specifics, 2008 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax. Made them trhow in the step bars and a new gooseneck hitch on top of the deal.

be patient I am on my way to pick it up now and will post pics as soon as I get home.

Congrats!
clap.gif

sorry it took so long been enjoying the new ride all day. Here are the pics.

IMGP0331.jpg

IMGP0330.jpg

IMGP0329.jpg

IMGP0328.jpg

IMGP0327.jpg

Thanks, I am playing with the upload on the pictures and I am trying to fix the smaller one. In the backgorund you can see my trailer which is why I need the truck I bought. 36FT enclosed living Qtrs, on board gen and compressor.

Diesel is the only way to go if you pull a decent sized trailer. This is my second Duramax and I will never own another gas truck in my life.

OTD after extended bump to bump warranty, tax title and all the other BS was 43K. Sticker was 48,190, with the rebates and supplier discount it knocked off 9700.00 off of sticker price.

As for mods?
rock.gif
? probably not, no need for more power, this thing stock runs better than my 03 with a programmer. Plus the 08's are more difficult and expensive to mod. I will install a bed cover and the Gooseneck hitch is going in next weekend. I may possibly install a subwoofer for my tastes but the factory sound system is good enough for me. I prefer to keep my rides stock in appearance since wheels and tires don't gain any value and IMHO don't look any better than the stock ones.

I'm about to pick up a 08 3500.. 43K- rebate's, and my trade..hoping to walk out for under 30k... i'm so stoked to finally get the diesel.. tired of the gas mileage of my burb.... Good luck w/ your new truck!!!
smile.gif

Diesel is the only way to go if you pull a decent sized trailer. This is my second Duramax and I will never own another gas truck in my life.
That is a fact!!!!! Great new truck!!!!!

I want a newer one, but I dont want a payment, I plan on sticking with my 01 PowerStroke for a while longer....

Back