Black Betty went on a diet.

The final verdict the sticker add no additional appreciable weight lol, mine is still on just to be rebellious. Usually it’s done day 1 but I haven’t bothered on this one (yet) Hey lets call it a paint protector haha!

The final verdict the sticker add no additional appreciable weight lol, mine is still on just to be rebellious. Usually it’s done day 1 but I haven’t bothered on this one (yet) Hey lets call it a paint protector haha!

Nope, better hurry or the next thing you know you’ll be riding in the left lane (at the speed limit)! :laugh: Bad habits multiply.:confused:

I had to remove my swing arm decal on the advisement of others who shall not be named....but this person also wanted me to remove my reflectors as well...(which I did to both).:lol:

I had to remove my swing arm decal on the advisement of others who shall not be named....but this person also wanted me to remove my reflectors as well...(which I did to both).:lol:
I was guilted into removing mine before ever paying a pic of it :lol:

@c10
I have the same issue btw. I took the stickers off way too late - is there a way to get the residue off?
Mine was 2 years old leftover when I bought it and sticker was on another year before I took it off. I got lucky and have a buddy that owns a body shop and was able to get some adhesive remover they use to get mine off nice and easy. Im sure any paint supply store should carry it just make sure it's the kind that won't effect the paint. I did try goo gone in some other bikes and never had any luck with that don't know about the wd40 but makes sense it would work.

or "IF YOU'RE TOUCHING THIS BIKE YOU BETTER BE NAKED"
You might want to be more specific!

Back