Well I went to the darkside

busabrother

Registered
Well I just couldn't bear life without a bike, so I decided to get another make. I put all my sweat and tears into my last Busa, and I did not want to do it again. Plus my dream was to finally get a brand spanking new bike. So i did. a 2005 ZX-12R. I hope I can still troll around here and help out when I can. ANyway here is the pic of her. I pick her up this weekend.

04_zx_12r.jpg

wow.gif
Traitor!....Just kidding! That is a very sharp looking bike!.. I think it would be my next choice if I ever got rid of the Busa. Congrats on the new ride.

Not a problem. Just remember to mooooove over when a busa is coming up from behind.

Just kidding around, congrats on your new bike and have fun!!!

pat

You need to post back with all your comparisons of the two.

Take it to the track and dyno and then let us know what you find out and think!
wink.gif

Get what your comfortable and happy on.

You must really like the way a busa's a$$ looks though

I nearly bought one of those myself back in 02. The black does look wicked... great choice. Stick around, I'm sure BT could use the company (and reenforcements from time to time.
smile.gif
)

WTG! Looks great. I hope YOUR model comes with a kickstand unlike the pic.
biggrin.gif

I think the only riders NOT welcome here are bad mouthers. so what lead you to the 12 instead of a new Busa? Lets hear the REAL story
smile.gif

Ain't this some bullshit...You and Bullet did the same thing...Hard luck stories then turn around and buy brand new bikes...
rock.gif

I'm waitin' on the punchline. This has just GOTTA be a joke on me somehow.
drooling3.gif
Go ahead, man. I can take it. Reel me on in...
biggrin.gif

If you're serious though... congrats if it's what you want. The 12 just never felt right to me. Gotta love the all black though!
beerchug.gif

Ain't this some bullshit...You and Bullet did the same thing...Hard luck stories then turn around and buy brand new bikes...  
rock.gif
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just like BT you are always welcome, gives me more to pick on. The Green Dragon smf I (Ninja Eater) get hungry for that Kawi blood.

Back