New to the forum

Welcome to the board! Need a ride to the SUZUKI dealer?
tounge.gif

Oh yeah, we like lots of pics around here with a brief history of what you've done and what you plan on doing as far as mods go.:;):

I just hope yer not as ummmm...ahhhh... "sensitive " as our other resident Kawi rider.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1205"|1107268635 -->

Welcome to the board. On two wheels, planning to be on two wheels, or just curious, everyone's welcome
smile.gif

Heck yeah your welcome, you like riding motorcycles? your welcome in my opinion. That bike would probably humble a few folks on this board if you really ran with em. 40 shot 1200 Kawi? Of course no one that rides a busa, but you can always open up a can of Whoop A-- on BT
wow.gif

Hey, you guys are alright! Actually, I've been reading this forum for about a year. You seem to be a close knit crew here.
My bike is a 2000 ZX-12R, red, (Bought new off the showroom floor in 2002 which told me they weren't and still aren't the hottest sellers), zero gravity tinted wind screen, FSD hugger (which came matching the red perfectly), yellow box, -1 countershaft, BMC street filters, Akrapovic full system exhaust, kleen air system removed, and a 40 hp dry shot of nitrous which works great. No bling, just bike.
I do all the work on the bike - don't trust anyone. It runs great and with my weight of 150 lbs. it takes off pretty good, especially when I hit the button at about 130 to 140 and you can feel the front end starting to lift and the front tire just skimming the pavement. Quite a thrill for me because I love straight line performance.
Which is why I need a turbo Busa, right?

Back