New to the Forum

slowbusa

Registered
I am new to the Forum and I am looking for other Busa owners in Maryland or Northern Virginia to ride with. I live in Columbia MD, is anybody local or are you all from LA.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board! There are quite a few 'Busa owners in that area on the board that I'm sure would love to get together for a ride. Post pics of your baby!

Welcome to the madness of BUSALAND, your portal to the information super highway of everything BUSA....
beerchug.gif

Hey I'm from Virginia out west near God's Country but I'll ride anywhere.  I was born and raised in Catonsville, MD and I have family in Ellicot City.  Just holla....

Hey were are the pics of the busa?......pst.. word to the wise before you take any pics....

3 words actually.....

warning-stickers........
reflectors......
removed......

WELCOME.......

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: "can't type worth a shizznit!!!!!"|1097525909 -->

Here are some PICS of my bike. I'm not into high speed runs, Dyno numbers, quarter mile times, turbos, nitrous, etc. I like to take the turns hard so I re-did the suspension and wheels. I've been off the bike for over a year so I'm still a little rusty. Looking forward to riding with some of you guys.

Picture_005.jpg

Sup sup welcome to the board. Nah, not too many busas riders in MD. I think they all pose at the local starbucks in Rockville, MD. Thats where you can find them on a Thursday night. By the way thats a sweet busa. I think you need to upgrade to that 04 R1.

Good Luck

Welcome and you got a neighbor right here that loves to ride. I'm right down 70 in Frederick. You missed a great ride last weekend in VA. I'm always riding on the weekends and I'm rolling to Budds Creek this Sunday to watch some racing. Let me know if you want to meet up and ride there together. I haven't made it down to Thursday night at the Rockville Starbucks yet, but Big E is right, you can also meet some riders there. There are a few roads in this immediate area, but the best twisties are in the Virginia mountains. Hope to meet you soon and your bike looks great ... thanks for the pics.

Welcome slowbusa (boy, it pains me to say "slow busa." :-). Everything you are looking for is right here on the website. Like Sage said, you missed a great ride last Saturday. We'll hopefully catch you on the next one. Sage is a great person to ride with. He'll probably fill you in on our local activities.

Be safe!

Postal.

cool.gif

wheeewww,, thats about 7-8gs in mods alone! sweeeet!!... Welcome to the board. We'll definatly have to meet up sometime soon.

Back