new to forum

giveit2me

Registered
waz up guys and gals. my name is brad and i am new to the forum. i ride a '99 busa. i will post some pic after i get my parts i ordered.

later,
brad

Welcome Givit2me, Lots of good stuff to be found here...

Welcome
newbie.gif

Welcome to the board Brad...hope you find tons of great things here like we all do...or, at the very least you begin to forget about things like work and post-whore all day!
biggrin.gif

Pics would be nice!

Welcome to the experience of a lifetime .... buckle up and enjoy the ride, cause its only just the beginning!!!
cool.gif

Hello
New to Forum as well.
Thought would slip under the Radar with the introductions, use this thread.
thumbs-up.gif

Fairly new to riding of 6 months but 14,000 miles. Looks like I'll be a riding junky at this rate. I know new rider on a Hayabusa equals disaster waiting to happen. In my defense not a squidly rider at all. In group rides have in the area, I'm refered to by others "The one with common sense". However this might change showing up on a Hayabusa and limited riding experience.
Today went to a cycle Salvage yard. Was there to find a project bike. Had few to choose from but one kept calling. Laying on it's side on fork lift pallets. A 2002 Hayabusa post crash meeting with a Redwood tree. Frame and suspension are excellent. However the engine was bought already as a Auto kit (Put in Go-carts).
So checking in, I had no idea before today have anything to do with Hayabusa. New saying come up with. Project bikes choose you, not other way around.
Have plans to take some months repair it up during winter. Much of the fairings are wasted. Some Fiberglass reinforcement. Paint it clear coat metalic black, as a start. Mechanical is funnest part. Will check this site out for tricks and mod improvments for the Hayabusa. Thanks for providing Forum great resource and fun just hanging out.
Regards Alan aka Bronto

Back