New to the forum

mokaw

Registered
I enjoy your forum, but I don't have a Busa. However, I do respect them. I have a 2000 ZX-12R with a 40 hp dry shot. I was just wondering if I'd be welcome to post on here once in a while. I know it's a Hayabusa forum, but who knows, some day I might have a ZX-12R and a Busa. Welcome or not?

Well Mokaw, I'm nobody around here, but here's my .02.
Respecting the Busa is a great start, and you aren't the only one who doesn't ride one - as far as I'm concerned your welcome. See around the board.

everyone is welcome. Now just go out and get ya a Busa and join in the real fun.
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board.

mokaw
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoy your forum, but I don't have a Busa. However, I do respect them. I have a 2000 ZX-12R with a 40 hp dry shot. I was just wondering if I'd be welcome to post on here once in a while. I know it's a Hayabusa forum, but who knows, some day I might have a ZX-12R and a Busa. Welcome or not?

Hell No, we already have one (Train ZX10) and thatz too dayyumm many Kawz already for a Busa site.

Just play'n with ya Mokaw, as long as your knees is in the breeze you cool with me, Playa.  
super.gif

Also welcome aboard  
beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298167 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Yeah your just another cow that's willing to get his head chopped...So welcome aboard...When you gonna trade that thing???
evil.gif

Welcome to the board!  If you're ridin' or thinkin' about ridin' your part of the family.  Just don't bring up a whole bunch of sh$t about Kawis or else!
laugh.gif
  Seriously, you will probably get a lot of questions so be prepared. And don't feel bad about everyone else here having a bike faster than yours!
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107214696 -->

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome!
As far as posting pics, I don't have a digital camera and if I did, I still wouldn't have any idea how to do it.
As far as everyone else here having a faster bike than mine, I won't say what I'm thinking :;)
Thanks again for the welcome.

I guess if you like the busa, your welcome here
smile.gif

Welcome abord... I do hope you will buy a Busa' pretty soon
wink.gif

Back