WEATHER

mad.gif

dangit, didn't get to ride... super windy and raining hard now...

sad.gif
It's supposed to rain here in Sunny Southern Cali this weekend, and until Tues. 12/27. I think Lo is getting hit hard right about now too. There were so many fires this last summer, there's going to be a lot of mud runoff.

Cool & clear Sunday a.m. 12/15/02 temp was in the 50's early here, brrrrrrrrrrr. But warming up quickly. I'm off to burn up some roads.

Nice here in West TN got up to 58 yesterday rode 3hrs...Will be near 60 today will ride a few hours also...

And I'm Cool with that...

Headed out for a short ride today...About 50 when we started have know idea what the temp was when we ended...But be certain I'm freezing...

And with that I'm cold...

I got out yesterday FINALLY... didn't have much time so there's this looooong onramp to the freeway...

It's not supposed to rain this week so I'll be taking the bike to work at night. New gloves keep my hands warm enough at 38 deg at 3am.

Merry Christmas! The kids are off back to their mom's house. And I'm off to my mom's before work.

I just saw the weather on HNN.. there's white out conditions from Indiana to Maine, and lot's of snow in Oklahoma. I hope all is well with you guys.

Lookds like South Connecticut is on the light side. 1 hour north is 23 inches. As long as the airport is open to get out of here in the morning.
eek2.gif

Today weather was up & down. We get alot of sun - rain - sun ... gets confusing. Many times have literally gotten just down the street & had to spin arouns as a big rain sqwall comes along... arggggggggg!
mad.gif

Pic is from about 11 a.m. and it stayed that way all day.

weather_026.jpg

Todays weather was cold and Chitty, with expected cold and chitty for the duration.. Thank you!

haha! 25 degrees after the sun went down. Not really riding weather. . .

Hi Hawaiibusa,
I'm so surprise that you're getting all this rain. I've never been to Hawaii so I've always dreamed of Hawaii as being the sunniest place in the world. After all your post on weather I have to say Vancouver isn't such a bad place after all. We've been riding almost everyday in December, except for Christmas, we've had sunshine. It's been cold but dry. It's around 8c. It's pretty cold and it's been snowing on the mountains. But, no rain.
laugh.gif

Honolulu avg rain fall is about 25+ inches. Kona ( the other side of this island ) is less than that. Hilo ( where I live ) is the rainest city in the U.S. avg rainfall per year is over 150 inches. In 1990 we got an incredible 220 inches! Mold & moss grows on everything you leave out in the rain. The good thing is very little dust and everything is green.

Here is a cool link that compares Honolulu to Hilo :

Hawaii climate

42 deg and clear on the ride home this morning, but it's supposed to rain Sat night, clear Sun and Mon, rain Tue. I can't wait for summer again.

Back