Welcome to Florida, Happy Easter.....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
NOW GO HOME...PLEASE....... :welcome:

I have never seen so much white skin in my life....
NY, NJ, Ill, Penn,CT, Ontario,Toronto,The Carlolinas...blah..blah..blah
Hardly a single FL plate in the lot....nobody can drive...all playing musical spots with whoever is leaving !

Did you decide it was gang up on Blanca weekend.
My 10 min ride thru the beach took me almost 45...:banghead:

I hope you had fun in the sun , your welcome anytime, please drive carefully ON YOUR WAY HOME..... :thumbsup:

BEACH PICS 4.3.10 008.1.jpg

BEACH PICS 4.3.10 007.1.jpg

BEACH PICS 4.3.10 003.1.jpg

That's what you get for living in the Sunshine State! I lived in West Palm Beach for just over a year.

C'mon on Blanca.....They like to be out there in that sun.....relaxing , enjoying themselves.

Ask 'em in 15 yrs what they think when they're at the dermatologist having their Carcinoma spots removed :whistle:

Don't be complaining - it's much needed tax revenue for your state. Ours could use some but who the heck wants to come to IL, I don't even like living here let alone visiting! :laugh: At least there's the tourism industry in FL, here it's primarily manufacturing which is really lagging in the whole economy recovery thing. A county adjacent to us just reported their Feb. unemployment and it's a whopping 17.4%!!

:thumbsup::poke::thumbsup:
Don't be complaining - it's much needed tax revenue for your state. Ours could use some but who the heck wants to come to IL, I don't even like living here let alone visiting! :laugh: At least there's the tourism industry in FL, here it's primarily manufacturing which is really lagging in the whole economy recovery thing. A county adjacent to us just reported their Feb. unemployment and it's a whopping 17.4%!!

lol too funny I could of written the same thing. I rode along the Fort Lauderdale strip where I live and it took about an hour. Pull over and had a soda. Florida still has it's great days. Wish drivers would follow some kind of rules.

dont know about u but since ive been here in orlando going to school, MOST stupid ass drivers seem to have florida tags

i just got back from ft.myers for some spring training and beach with the family and i can't imagine how you guys ride in that stop and go traffic. the blue hairs alone would spook me let alone the lack of turn signals used. :whistle:

C'mon Blanca, you know we sent a bunch North too. I-75 Northbound was JAMMED Thursday and Friday all day. Friday was from the peeps that had to work Good Friday I suppose. But trust me, we sent plenty out of state. :laugh:

Notice nobody is in the water, its still freezin!

I thought same thing .
It is funny cuz most were tourists and I figured for sure they would be in the water.
Mostly the locals who don't swim till later but I thought it strange nobody else was in .
Was a yellow to red flag with riptide so maybe they were just skeered ?

And no you can keep your tourist dollars !
The tourist industry floundered yrs ago .
Not as big as it once was .

That is the one thing that I loved about living in Florida was I didn't have to deal a whole lot with tourist. The only time I had to deal with them was when I was around Disney World.

You complain a lot.

Only when silly Yanks invade my state , throw their trash everywhere just like they do home , act stupid like it's Mardi Gras and basically disrespect all the folks who live here cuz we are just a bunch of poor folks living here waiting to serve them and their tourist dollars !

Then I complain !

Happy Easter TD
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I just hope the weather stays like this. The weather here lately has been lovely. I don't remember it being like this for a very long time. I know its only a matter of time though until we get that dreaded humidity :whistle:

I just hope the weather stays like this. The weather here lately has been lovely. I don't remember it being like this for a very long time. I know its only a matter of time though until we get that dreaded humidity :whistle:

I can not agree more.
In twenty plus yrs I cannot remember a more perfect week than we just had weather wise that is.
I did not see a single cloud all week !
Mid 70s perfect temp

Back