oRg ride to DC this weekend?

Hey man, the wife has to work 12's sat and sun.  I'm down!  I've got a friend or two that will go along on the ride Sunday to MIR (if I'm reading the tread right).  I also know some pretty good back roads to get there.... any how I'll keep watching the thread.  I'm really surprised no one else has rogered up for a ride.
werd.gif

I'm riding down to Ocean City on saturday and won't be back until monday. If you want to ride this week Wed I will be at bike night at Criswell in Germantown. Thurs Hooters in Rockville for their bike night and from there maybe to Longhorn in Waldorf. Lycan if ever going out to ride and need a partner PM me I'm always down you just picked a bad weekend.

I would love to but as you know I had to sell my Busa. I live about seven miles from MIR..
beerchug.gif
If you need anything while your down here please get in touch with me.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

not going to belive this, on the way home my FI light came on
crazy.gif
let me giive the bike a good once over but I should be ok to go, if not on my bike I'm sure the wife won't mind.
semi.gif
what she don't know wont hurt her
laugh.gif

I never come to random thoughts, second time.

I might be down for this weekend, what's the weather doing ? Where's MIR, South of DC ?

PM me if anybody is doing anything !!

Sorry Lycan, as awesome as it sounds, I'll be road-tripping to Colorado with my Dad and kids for 10 days of traveling/vacationing/fighting with family bliss
laugh.gif

Everyone else needs to show up to this though; I'm kind of sick of hearing Lycan whine
rofl.gif

Seriously, have fun!!!
smile.gif

I'm riding down to Ocean City on saturday and won't be back until monday. If you want to ride this week Wed I will be at bike night at Criswell in Germantown. Thurs Hooters in Rockville for their bike night and from there maybe to Longhorn in Waldorf. Lycan if ever going out to ride and need a partner PM me I'm always down you just picked a bad weekend.
Alright gun I'll hit you up in a week or so we can plan something then
hello.gif

Sorry Lycan, as awesome as it sounds, I'll be road-tripping to Colorado with my Dad and kids for 10 days of traveling/vacationing/fighting with family bliss
laugh.gif

Everyone else needs to show up to this though; I'm kind of sick of hearing Lycan whine  
rofl.gif

Seriously, have fun!!!  
smile.gif
Dang Michelle....that's jst wrong
wowold.gif
I'm not whining
sad.gif
just trying to cure bash withdrawls by meeting up with some peeps...don't hate just cause you'll be couped up the car
crazy.gif
banghead.gif
for like a WEEK, you'll WISH you were riding in 2 days I predict
laugh.gif
...keep it up smarty pants I trained a few of the guys on how to use a GPS so watch out come fall bash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry, but we get the kids this weekend.....and I dont think we worked but one job since you wanted to hook up last time...
we're just sitting here, no work, nothing coming soon in the future, and dont ride much because filling up 2bikes gets costly everyother day.....

Hey Lycan, I'm suppose to meet a few friends sunday around 10, and we are all riding out to MIR for the show!.... Intersted???
beerchug.gif

What is MIR, or what's going on there ?
MIR = Maryland Internationa Raceway = Drag strip.  BIKE FEST.  Saturday is bike drags of bikes up to 220 mph.  Sunday is drag finals, bike show, stunt show, and BIKINI contest.  See my post in general forum
my bad, the link I posted earlier is the link to your post.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=100102

by the way what's your bike look like so we all know who to say hi to?
beerchug.gif

OK gang looks like Sunday bunch of folks heading down to MIR to see Rod, heres the linky to this thread
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=100102
Just look foir big blue and I guess we will find him, anybody heading down from up north? We can rally up my way(just into MD) and I can guide you down...my number 443-506-3769 kenny, LCB, Fett?

I might be able to go. Man, I didn't see this until now. I will ask my wife what's going on tomorrow. If there's nothing going on, I might be down but maybe for only like an hour or so. Where would the .org people meet? Please PM me. thanks.

Back