Where to ride to this weekend??

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So my beautiful wife is going to be out of town this weekend, and I'm looking for a getaway on the bike. I'm in Milwaukee, any destination ideas? Looking to leave tomorrow morning and get back Sunday night. Just an overnighter..

Now you've peaked my interest.. :beerchug:
Got a linky for it or anything?

Now you've peaked my interest.. :beerchug:
Got a linky for it or anything?
was there for the inaugural. It was fun. Call me tonight. Might be able to get it all paid for through the company. I will call the boss and see what he says

Muskegon Bike Time --------Link, went two years ago, really nice, all of downtown has been redone. Nice beach along the lake as well,,, MIGHT ride up on sat morning and home in the pm, have freinds that are already there. (They left today), I had to work,,,

Muskegon Bike Time --------Link, went two years ago, really nice, all of downtown has been redone. Nice beach along the lake as well,,,

I grew up in Shelby if you know where that is.. Up by Silver Lake. Lived there until I was about 14. I miss Michigan's beaches.. Wisconsin has nothing but dead fish and hypodermic needles.. :banghead::banghead:

LOL, yup go right through there when we go sledding up by Manistee, I do enjoy the scenery up that way.

Silver lake,, lol had a `78 jeep cj-5 I rebuilt with 304 balanced, blueprinted, bored, just about smoked everything street legal, and a few pro stuff climbing the big dune.(really didn`t make too many freinds up there) being a BA wasn`t in the mix it just turned out that way, had fiberglass body, so it weighed nothing to begin with,, but it would ROCK, could pull the front wheels in low gear (asphlat) when you got on it,,,

Back