Another FANTASTIC weekend. Thanks .org

Now this was an amazing site to see. Lurch on his HD Bagger, riding through Milwaukee with this pink balloon tied to the back. I tried to get a pic from the road but couldn't do it safely. Just use your imagination and you won't be too far off. He even made a new friend at a bus stop...didn't you honey. :laugh:

Pink Balloon Harley.jpg

I forgot my camera for Saturday's ride to the Wisconsin Dells but got a couple of shots from my phone:

Dells.jpg

JC and Michelle on the duck.jpg

JC and Michelle.jpg

Lurch smoking.jpg

Excellent pics and looked like everyone's disposition made for a very sunny ride!

Very cool photos of some very interesting 'cliff arbor management' techniques! Awesome!

Oh, and for a 'caption that pic' comment, "I don't think that string is gonna be long enough to reach in there and float that sucker out!" :laugh: :whistle:

Great shots of an obviously great ride!! Like to see a profile of the HD's, they look good together from the back. ???
:thumbsup: :beerchug:

One quick board salute before we head off to Harrington (edited for you MC Mustang):

By the way, no offense meant to you MC Mustang. I agree with your stand on cleaning things up. Keep up the good work and keep yourself safe! :thumbsup:

Excellent pics and looked like everyone's disposition made for a very sunny ride!

Very cool photos of some very interesting 'cliff arbor management' techniques! Awesome!

Oh, and for a 'caption that pic' comment, "I don't think that string is gonna be long enough to reach in there and float that sucker out!" :laugh: :whistle:

Great shots of an obviously great ride!! Like to see a profile of the HD's, they look good together from the back. ???
:thumbsup: :beerchug:

My bagger done in the Marine Corps Dress Blues.
[/ATTACH]
Lynn's Sporty. It now has a solo seat and the back bag is gone.
95115455_3thumb_550x410.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_0679.jpg

95115455_3thumb_550x410.jpg

Dem scooters is lookin' good!!

Nice rides, Kevin. Look comfy, too! And to still have the busa...:thumbsup:...that dog 'll hunt! Thanks for following up, you'll have a good 'un! :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Glad you're enjoying life Kevin. Looks like you guys have been having a great time :beerchug:

oh, and I hope you found some humor in the 'Caption this pic'....:whistle: :beerchug:

Oh how my mind wandered reading that. One of the problems with a vivid imagination. :whistle:
And thanks for the scoot comments. I love all of my children the same.:rulez:

:thumbsup: Glad you're enjoying life Kevin. Looks like you guys have been having a great time :beerchug:

Yes things are turning around finally. still not working ( a real job ) but things are looking up. And it is all because of the spring bash. It really is. A picture Doug took caused things to turn around.:beerchug:

Hey Kevin, you are part of the family, it's guys like you that make this place what it is... I just provide the place for you to hang, you guys bring the conversation.

Doug

Yes things are turning around finally. still not working ( a real job ) but things are looking up. And it is all because of the spring bash. It really is. A picture Doug took caused things to turn around.:beerchug:

:love: ya big lug :love:

Was it this one where Mrs Reba caught you looking in her window?

wm_normal_bash-tues_042.jpg

wm_normal_bash-tues_042.jpg

Back