Thanks Lurch and BBB!!!!

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
Had a great weekend. BusaWhipped and I dropped off Luci in Romeoville, IL (near Chicago) for some much needed work with "Superbike"! Since we were not far from Lurch and BBB, BusaWhipped asked if he could leave his trailer with them until Luci was done. They invited us to stay over Saturday so we didn't have to spend 12 hours on the road in one day. That was awesome. I figured air mattress on the floor or spare bedroom or even the couch would have been just fine, but no Lurch and BBB insisted we take their Master suit while they slept on the air mattress in the Den. WOW!!!! When Lurch "insist" you can't say no!!! :laugh: THANK YOU sooooooo much for your hospitality! Had a great dinner Saturday with Lurch, BBB, Christa and her mother, Velociraptor and Emily and her boyfriend. Also got to see the trick or treaters and Lurch played with fire! :whistle: Next morning, Lurch made breakfast for everyone and afterwards the boys took the bikes out for a little run to "Rays meat shop" for some cheese curds and beef jerky! Can't go to WI and not get some cheese to take home!!! :thumbsup: The boys came back and we all went out for lunch. We tried to pick up the check, but Lurch threatened to stab us and the waitress (butter knife and fork in hand) if he didn't get the check. :whistle: I don't know how we could ever repay your kindness except that the next time you come to MO, Lurch, leave your useless WI money home! :laugh:

I have pics too, but I am tired and will post them in the morning!
:corner:

Oh, and cheese curds...man, I need to make a trip to WI.

:beerchug:

Sounds like you all had a great time! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Kevin and BBB are great Peeps! :thumbsup: I've been looking for an excuse to get up there for the last 2 months! Playing with fire? What's that story????

1. Sunrise somewhere in IL.
2. Sportbike Shop!
3. BusaWhipped saying goodbye to Luci! ???
4. Luci inside Sportbike shop!
5. The closest I got to Chicago!
6. Lurch getting read to make a cozy fire for us all to enjoy while greeting Trick or treaters.
7. Don't try showing off your firefighting skills after having too much to drink!!!! :laugh:

Got more to upload in a little bit!

IMG_3188 (Small).JPG

IMG_3191 (Small).JPG

IMG_3198 (Small).JPG

IMG_3200 (Small).JPG

IMG_3202 (Small).JPG

IMG_3217 (Small).JPG

IMG_3237 (Small).JPG

1. Cute little trickster!
2. Lurch trying to make a deal. I make you cry and you get $5! They took the candy!!!!! :rofl:
3. Royalty visited us! Princess leia!
4. Awwwwwww!!!!
5. Some more celebs Miley Cyrus and her crew! :laugh:
6. Sassy living up to her name! Cute puppy!
7. This little guy about went nuts when he saw the motorcycles parked in the garage!!! He had to go see them. Then he had to inspect out trailer by getting up in it. I think he was already on a sugar high!!!! :laugh:

Got just a few more and I know BusaWhipped has some too. :thumbsup:

IMG_3234 (Small).JPG

IMG_3245 (Small).JPG

IMG_3247 (Small).JPG

IMG_3248 (Small).JPG

IMG_3251 (Small).JPG

IMG_3256 (Small).JPG

IMG_3259 (Small).JPG

I just want to say thank you to the both of you. You are the ones that drove an hour or more out of your way to come see us. And I can not forget to thank Busawhipped for help me reset my stock suspension so it would work better for my lard butt. You guys are great guests and you can stop, stay any time you are anywhere close to us.

Great times with great people.
I just hope you do not think we are strange because we had my ex-wife up for dinner so she could enjoy seeing our daughter Krista(14) trick-r-treating.???:laugh:
Again thank you both for coming up and spending time.

1. Sunday morning at Lurch and BBB's
2. Lurch's cardinal
3. On the road Sunday afternoon and the sun is going down! :(
4. The Sunset in IL was AMAZING. I know my poor pic doesn't do it justice, but the color was fantastic.

I took lots more, but they were too dark or blurry. Alot of my scenery shots were taken on the fly out the car window - I am lucky if I can get BW to stop for potty breaks so asking for a few scenery shots is like asking for a Million dollars!! Although he did pull off to a rest area so I could get a shot of some windmills at sunset, but my bladder was way more important!!!!! :laugh:

IMG_3265 (Small).JPG

IMG_3268 (Small).JPG

IMG_3273 (Small).JPG

IMG_3301 (Small).JPG

Kevin and BBB are great Peeps! :thumbsup: I've been looking for an excuse to get up there for the last 2 months! Playing with fire? What's that story????

You do not need an excuse to come visit, just call me and say "I am on my way be there in about .... hours." But if you feel you need one, how about the fact that you need to hand deliver some dark-speckled liquid made with apples that needs to be refigerated!!!

Forgot this one. Lurch starting the fire! :whistle:
And the next one, well it wasn't a great shot, but I thought the image that the fire made was pretty cool! Looks like the "Devil" peeking from around Lurch's leg!!!

IMG_3228 (Small).JPG

IMG_3236 (Small).JPG

That's great that you had a great weekend!

Good to see that Kevin was dressed up for Halloween! LOL

I just hope you do not think we are strange because we had my ex-wife up for dinner so she could enjoy seeing our daughter Krista(14) trick-r-treating.???:laugh:

Nope not weird at all!!! I wish more parents were as responsible as you and your ex-wife!!! It was great to see people who love their children!!! Krista was a sweet heart! Sorry we didn't get to spend much time with Emily, BBB's daughter! I hope she is feeling better soon! Thanks again for sharing your family time with us!

I just want to say thank you to the both of you. You are the ones that drove an hour or more out of your way to come see us. And I can not forget to thank Busawhipped for help me reset my stock suspension so it would work better for my lard butt. You guys are great guests and you can stop, stay any time you are anywhere close to us.

Great times with great people.
Again thank you both for coming up and spending time.

Did you have a chance to take her out and try the new settings?

Did you have a chance to take her out and try the new settings?
Yes. when we went to lunch. I can really tell a difference. Thank you again. I will make sure I finish the rear. Thank you again Sir. You can come back any time you want.:whistle:

That's great that you had a great weekend!

Good to see that Kevin was dressed up for Halloween! LOL

I was dressed up as a Hayabusa jack at the spring bash.

hence the pose.

Back