Finally did it, lurch and i got lost

velociraptor

Registered
Had an awesome weekend with lurch and bbb again(theres a pattern here) heheh.

i will post some pics later, only took a few because the camera is hard to hold whilst haulin ass :thumbsup: .

We found a dead end street that had a round about and it had me going in circles :) and we found ourselves lost in beloit wisconsin. Bought a couple of maps and off we were once again headed west to turtle river then back through northern illinois for a stop at K.C.'s cabin and then we went home. heres to planning next weekend :beerchug:

Last edited:
We found a dead end street that had a round about and it had me going in circles :) and we found ourselves lost in beloit wisconsin.
Never been to Beloit, WI. Is this a good place to get lost? I'm often looking for new ways to get lost, at least when I'm on my bike and not trying to get anywhere. :laugh:

It was another awesome weekend. What was that comment about Lurch and something being chocolate covered? I'm not sure I quite remember how it goes. :laugh:

I didn't bring my camera this weekend (I know, I know :rulez:), but will do so this upcoming weekend.

Here's a pic I had on my phone from one of the previous weekends (lends new meaning to the term pie-eyed)...

Pie eyed.jpg

OOh I just saw Chase on the top of the thread! Hi sunshine! How are you???:whistle::welcome:

Back