Another Awesome weekend. Strange but good

Y'all sure do have some beautiful daughters. :thumbsup: I think it's wonderful y'all took them riding. :cheerleader:

Y'all sure do have some beautiful daughters. :thumbsup: I think it's wonderful y'all took them riding. :cheerleader:

Thanks Dawn, Krista has been riding with me since she was 5. We started on the Harley now she wont get off the Busa. Ask what bike she wants to ride and it is always the Busa. She is already picking out what bike she wants in 2 years when she turns 16. She does not want a car. Go figure. Just like her dad.:banghead:
poor kid does not stand a chance.

Last edited:
anytime bro, michelle and i had fun both days :). still working debi on going with her scoot on our new "quest" :thumbsup:

adding a challenge....no roads over 35mph ;)

I want to add my thanks JC. You and Michelle are d@mn good people. You know who to call if you need anything. I'm glad I'll be able to ride with you this weekend. It should be "entertaining".

I want to add my thanks JC. You and Michelle are d@mn good people. You know who to call if you need anything. I'm glad I'll be able to ride with you this weekend. It should be "entertaining".

guess that would depend on how many "stuttering cats" we come across :lol:

Back