Another FANTASTIC weekend. Thanks .org

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Velociraptor, his daughter, BBB and I spent another AWESOME weekend exploring the back roads of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Since Velociraptor has joined the site just before the Midwest MnG, there has not been a weekend that the group has NOT been out exploring.
This weekend our schedule was:
Saturday-
BBB on her sportster, Me on my Harley bagger and Velociraptor and his daughter on his Busa.
We drove up along Lake Michigan through Milwaukee's "High Class" hood and raised a few brows as we rode towards Belgium Wisconsin to Harrington Beach State park. We hiked around the park and rode back. Stopped for dinner and then headed home. We got home just in time for me to head to work at the bar.
I got home at 3:30am Sunday morning.
Was up at 8 and we were on the road again this time BBB and I were on the Busa.
We took a back route to the Wisconsin Dells that I found on the map and had never taken before. Wanted something different than my usual back road run.
We had a great comfortable ride. Got to the Dells and took a Duck tour. Yes we looked out the rear of a duck.:whistle:
Had dinner. No we did not have any Pie, but we did stop for some famous homemade fudge.
Took a comfy ride home on the back roads.
Just a great weekend. Velociraptor and I enjoy the same type of riding styles and destinations. He like me is from the Harley crowd but never fit in with the way they ride. Bar to Bar to Bar.
So a big thanks to Captain and the family he built here. Glad Velociraptor got his Busa and signed up here. It is always fun to spend a weekend riding and site seeing with friends, your children, and wife/GF.
Pictures will be posted in a bit.

I agree 100%. Great weekend. Great people. Great group.
And yes, I'm working on the pics :-)

Last edited:
Can not get pics off my phone from this computer. These are how the weekends have been for the past 2 months now. :beerchug:

Weekend rolls around and we are all like "Responsibilities?, Troubles?, Wash What?," and we all just act like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. We just ride off for the sunset.:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

So a big thanks to Captain and the family he built here. Glad Velociraptor got his Busa and signed up here. It is always fun to spend a weekend riding and site seeing with friends, your children, and wife/GF.
Pictures will be posted in a bit.

Good times man! That's what it's all about :thumbsup:

On Saturday we took a ride to Harrington State Beach Park. We stopped in Port Washington along the way. As you can see the weather wasn't pretty but our sunny dispositions made up for it:

Port Wash 1.jpg

Port Wash 2.jpg

This bird prompted one of the best lines of the weekend. I disturbed this little creature so much that it took flight and landed in the water. A moment later Lurch exclaims, "Holy crap! A white cloud just shot out of that birds butt!".

Egret.jpg

One quick board salute before we head off to Harrington (edited for you MC Mustang):

Board salute censored.jpg

Harrington Park is on Lake Michigan and has a old quarry on it that filled in with water. The trails around the lake have little signs that tell the story of the town that used to be home to the quarry workers.

Harrington (1).jpg

Harrington (2).jpg

Harrington (3).jpg

Harrington (4).jpg

Michelle by foundation.jpg

:laugh::laugh:Shes diggin the back of that bike ey JC:laugh::laugh:awesome...wish I was still riding with ya guys!:bowdown::bowdown:

Back