Cool BRISK fall Midwest Sunday ride

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Velociraptor(JC), BabyLurchGirl(Krista my daughter) and I did what we have been doing every weekend for a while, today. It was a whopping 48 degrees when we left. The bank sign said it got to 55 today ( I do not believe it). We rode for 8 hours did about 200 miles and had a blast. Not to many pictures today because everytime we stopped we needed to warm up. Yes winter is coming but we are fighting it.

This first picture was just to fitting for the season to pass up taking.

In my BEST- Scary, Dark, Evil, Halloween, Lurch voice-
"Welcome to my PLAAAAAAYGROUNNNNNNNNND!"
IMG00007-20091004-1329.jpg

I know a cemetary is not a real good place to warm up is it?

OH and Yes my To/too's are wrong. Just trying to keep BBB on her toes.

And upon walking around said cemetary to stretch my legs I found this and had to take a picture of it. ??? Not sure what to make of this but I can tell you that we did not stick around for very long afterwards.

IMG00008-20091004-1329.jpg

But overall we had a great day of riding and some even better food. It is Wisconsin after all. Home of the Corn fed heffers. We have some great food and it shows.

IMG00007-20091004-1329.jpg

IMG00008-20091004-1329.jpg

Last edited:
you pick heck of a place to stop... (decals in mail in the AM by the way :) )

We started our ride here in NC at 8:00am and the temp was about the same.....50degrees. However it warmed up to a nice 78degrees. So we got in a 7hr ride and well over 200 miles today as well.

We didn't come across any cool spooky cemeteries though. The Wieners family sure have an unusual taste for a headstone ??? Odd indeed

Last edited:
200 miles in 8 hours? You must have really been moving!! :laugh: That's like school zone speed or something right? You know you've got a busa... you can probably pick it up to about 30-35mph.. residential speeds or so... :laugh:

just messin with ya! sounds like a fun time!

200 miles in 8 hours? You must have really been moving!! :laugh: That's like school zone speed or something right? You know you've got a busa... you can probably pick it up to about 30-35mph.. residential speeds or so... :laugh:

just messin with ya! sounds like a fun time!

yup we were blasting around and generally faster than posted :). we just have a habit of only taking back roads, no highways or state roads if possible..generally we get lost at somepoint without really being lost?:laugh:

yup we were blasting around and generally faster than posted :). we just have a habit of only taking back roads, no highways or state roads if possible..generally we get lost at somepoint without really being lost?:laugh:

And because Kevin's DL is suspended :whistle:

Nobody gets out of here alive BBB :laugh:

Back