We have one less member now!

sad.gif
Prayers to the family.

Going through his posts sure makes you realize that one day you're online sharing your stuff... The next day you could be gone! Just by some uncontrollable events, small mistakes sometimes and bad luck...

Events like these remind me of taking it easy on the Busa... Respect the beast at all times...

down.gif

A Ramsey County deputy sheriff died after a motorcycle crash Sunday afternoon north of Virginia, Minn., on the Iron Range.

The Minnesota State Patrol said Joedy Francis Newton, 37, of Maplewood was driving a motorcycle on U.S. 53 when he ran off the road and struck an overpass guardrail.

Newton fell and his motorcycle fell to the road beneath the overpass. The patrol said road and weather conditions at the time were good.

This was Reported on Sept 28th, and the crash happened on 9-25-05. This is all the details I could find at this time.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128435923 -->

With a national board like this, I suppose we are bound to loose a few of us occassionally, but it sure doesn't make it any easier... Just makes you realize how short time really is....

See you on the other side...
sad.gif

Cloud

Such saddening news to hear.
sad.gif
My condolences to the family and friends for the loss of this person.

Prayers to the family.

One thing that I'd like to point out that he appeared to be a wheelie fanatic -- something (apparently) surprising for a law enforcement officer. I've never done them personality simply because they kill.

I'm not exactly sure how you run off on a perfectly good highway and launch yourself off of an overpass, (God knows how many feet to the road below) but if stunt riding was the culprit, I hope this incident serves as a wake up call.

I'm surprised that the report did not identify him as law enforcement. Any comment from the law enforcement community as to why this might be so?

Dayum that sucks to hear about ANOTHER rider going down. It has been happening alot lately. Be careful guys.

Prayers to the family.  

One thing that I'd like to point out that he appeared to be a wheelie fanatic -- something (apparently) surprising for a law enforcement officer.   I've never done them personality simply because they kill.  

I'm not exactly sure how you run off on a perfectly good highway and launch yourself off of an overpass, (God knows how many feet to the road below) but if stunt riding was the culprit, I hope this incident serves as a wake up call.  

I'm surprised that the report did not identify him as law enforcement.  Any comment from the law enforcement community as to why this might be so?
Besides your first sentence, none of what you said matters.
He's gone, it don't matter why.
It's just sad, leave it at that.

Back