We have one less member now!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I just got an email for deputy Joedy and it was from his best friend using his account. Deputy Joedy was killed last sunday in a motorcycle accident. I didn't get any details. I don't remember what his board name was. He was a deputy sherriff in Blaine, Minnisota. He emailed me a few months ago and ask if I would give him some pointers on how to wheelie his busa. He seemed to be catching on and doing well from his emails. I surely hope his demise wasn't a result of a wheelie going bad? He was a really nice family man and I'm just shocked. Does anyone on the board know him or what his board name was? Sad to loose someone to a motorcycle tragedy. If I get the details, I'll share them with you.

Hate to hear it. Condolences to his family. Let us know what you hear.

Wow. Waiting for details, but sad for all affected. Please all, ride safe.

My condolences also, I lost my best friend, on 10-4-03, on a bike trip in Phoenix
sad.gif

Sad to loose a fellow biker for any reason, but an LEO on top of it. Damn sometimes I second guess my choice of riding motorcycles.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Prayers sent to your family in hopes they are taken care of, and are comforted by loved ones. Joedy, I pray that you have found the ultimate ride up in heaven.

Good bye Joedy, Godspeed
sad.gif

Board Name:  "Sirissac"  So sad, you should read his profile, bunch of interests listed but his best was "family"

One of his posts :  

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>oh and I moved the topic to crash forum.

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128422304 -->

He was the one who started the "Race Card" thread.
All seems insignificant now though.
My condolences to the family,
Rest In Peace brother rider.

Last time I talked to Joedy was Sept 9th. We were planning on getting together once he and his family got settled in as they just moved closer to me. Yah, we didn't see eye to eye on a particular thread from a Law Enforcement point of view, but that was water under the bridge. His pm's to me were nothing but nice, and...being in the same line of work I completely respected him as a man.

I had no Idea when I replied to this Thread that this was Sirissac, not that it should make a difference, but---anyhow, this is really hitting home to me as I type. Very sad, Very sad.

Back