Member gone

Mrshleepy76

Registered
For a while now i couldn't bring myself to look at anything that resembled a busa or think of riding. On September 31 2007 a member to this forum screen name Jibit (David O'Donnell) died in a single vehicle accident. He was on his busa when it happened. Accoding to the crash investigator his turbo regulator failed and propelled him into a fence at a high rate of speed. Dave was my best friend and my brother and he is missed.

Sorry to hear this, but thank you for the information.

I hope you are able to pick up the pieces and continue in his absence.

I know you miss him.

Best wishes,

Scar

:( I'm so sorry to hear the news of your brother. My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I hope you're able to live with memories of everything you loved in your brother, having been so fortunate to have him in your life and call him your best friend...

I've modified his profile. He's now a member of our "Never Forgotten" group and I thank you for letting us know, as hard as it is.

Very sorry for you and your families loss. We will miss him. Prayers sent. RIP David

RIP , Godspeed !

post-6-29238-fallen_riderz.jpg

I'm so so sorry :(

You and your family are in my prayers. Can you tell us anymore about him. What his other hobbies are or any kids or wife he had?

Back