Wax on Wax off

I use Klasse All-In-One followed by Klasse High Gloss Sealant. Shine stays on for 3-6months between washes. I like it so much for my motorcycle and car but might have to try taking the pledge since I hear so much about it. Just don't want to use a wax everytime I wash. That's why I use the Klasse products. Made in Germany. Works terrific!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Re: Lemon pledge does in fact work...

I had a dealership tell me thats what hey used on their bike 25 years ago,,,,,after I wash and dry the bike I use it on everything,,chrome too makes the paint look sweet,,,Oh I made the mistake about 1o years ago trying to be cheap and bought the knockoff look alike pledge,,,,bad mistake,,,it ran down the tank like water,,,,,It has to be lemon pledge for me,,,,,back then I was trying to save a dollar,,,,,geeesssssh

Plege, How long does one can last?

The bug has bitten me and i have started pledging since last month and loving it (pictures pending), sampled the few scents yesterday while buying groceries and end up with an orange pledge again in the shopping cart. Wifey, knowing what its for goes " youre done with the first one already? :laugh:

I have pledged my bike thrice (plastics,tank,instrument cluster/switches and rims),cars interior once, and seem to have 25% left in the bottle, is this normal usage?

I have a 05 blue/grey and noticed pledge works a lot better on the darker colors...pity the only blue color on my bike is the front fairing and tank with little elsewhere.

I use plexis for all of the clear plastic, like helmet shields, gaugees etc. I will have to try the Eagle one stuff next.

Re: Pledge

Ya, I have since stopped using the detail spray that cost $10 a bottle and started using Pledge as well and it does a great job.

Back