Wax on Wax off

Re: Pledge

You're welcome.:beerchug:

How did you like it on those nice chrome wheels?

It worked out great...I've been pledging for a while now but as soon as I pledge, I have to go out on a stroll with the pretty lady:laugh:

It poured on me on the way home from work....soooooooooo:whistle: I had no choice but to do it:rulez: :lol: Took a few pics.....sat down for an hour...checked weather.com(no rain)...left and made a direct B-line to Hooter's:whistle: Guess what's gonna happen when the wife and kid are out of the house on my day off tomorrow? You guessed it......:cheerleader:

It worked out great...I've been pledging for a while now but as soon as I pledge, I have to go out on a stroll with the pretty lady:laugh:

It poured on me on the way home from work....soooooooooo:whistle: I had no choice but to do it:rulez: :lol: Took a few pics.....sat down for an hour...checked weather.com(no rain)...left and made a direct B-line to Hooter's:whistle: Guess what's gonna happen when the wife and kid are out of the house on my day off tomorrow? You guessed it......:cheerleader:
:beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

I've gotten the opportunity to see this bike up close. It is spectacular. We talked about the pledge also. LOL It is beautiful!!! :thumbsup::cheerleader:

I am shocked!! Actual proof that sleepless_red's bike actually gets dirty!!!! :laugh:

Also, has anyone tried this on their vehicles? We already did it on the bikes and the result was great. But with the heat and thunderstorms down here, I am still reluctant to go outside for a couple of hours and detail both our trucks. Thats a big job!!!
I already rotated the tires on the wife truck and almost passed out!!

I am shocked!! Actual proof that sleepless_red's bike actually gets dirty!!!! :laugh:

Also, has anyone tried this on their vehicles? We already did it on the bikes and the result was great. But with the heat and thunderstorms down here, I am still reluctant to go outside for a couple of hours and detail both our trucks. Thats a big job!!!
I already rotated the tires on the wife truck and almost passed out!!

Oh yeah, she gets verrrrrrry dirty. That's when I rode for more than 1,000 miles in 19 hours. More than 5 hours in the rain.

Please read post #16 about using it on your vehicle.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, she gets verrrrrrry dirty. That's when I rode for more than 1,000 miles in 19 hours. More than 5 hours in the rain.

Please read post #16 about using it on your vehicle.

Great Thread Here! I have used Pledge in the Past on some of My older Bike's, Forgot all about how well it works. :banghead: Been using the Honda Spray Cleaner wax, Might have to make the Switch. Just one question though, Has anyone used this Stuff on BST wheels(All Carbon Fiber)?? Just want to make sure it's NOT going to do any Damage to them(Wouldn't think So but Never Hurts to ask?). Thanks :thumbsup:

What a great idea!
How does it compare to Honda Polish?
Do you guys micro fiber after use?

Great Thread Here! I have used Pledge in the Past on some of My older Bike's, Forgot all about how well it works. :banghead: Been using the Honda Spray Cleaner wax, Might have to make the Switch. Just one question though, Has anyone used this Stuff on BST wheels(All Carbon Fiber)?? Just want to make sure it's NOT going to do any Damage to them(Wouldn't think So but Never Hurts to ask?). Thanks :thumbsup:

I don't think it would do any harm to them except make them more slippery.:laugh: Try it on a small section if you're not comfortable and see how it is.

What a great idea!
How does it compare to Honda Polish?
Do you guys micro fiber after use?

All I can tell you is I have cans of Plexus and Honda Polish that I don't use anymore.

They're yours if you pay for shipping.:laugh: J/K

I use micro fiber towel during and after.

By the way, Pledge is a lot cheaper than any of them.

Last edited:
Back